Currently, studying abroad becomes a real classics of education - and there are indisputable reasons for this. Training in international schools allows the child to take advantage of the best world practices of training and, as a rule, the excellent equipment and infrastructure of the school. Another plus is learning in a foreign language and introducing children to the traditions and cultures of different countries in the natural environment. All this gives the child the opportunity to take the first step towards a successful career at the world level.
European educational programs have long become a standard of international education, known throughout the world. Every year in Europe, 111,000 new doctoral degrees are awarded! Interestingly, in the European Union, almost twice as many doctoral degrees are awarded each year than the United States . Educational institutions in Europe have long been accepting students from other countries. Thanks to the unique combination of modern and high-quality lifestyle associated with the rich historical heritage of Europe, the EU countries offer the highest standards of education for international education.
Rating of the best international schools in Europe by the results of 2016:
- A + World Academy (International Academy A +, Switzerland )
- BBIS Berlin Brandenburg International School (Brandenburg International School, Germany)
- Ealing Independent College (Ealing Independent College, England)
- Ecole Lemania (School of Lemania, Switzerland)
- La Garenne International School ( La Garenne International School , Switzerland)
- Leysin American School in Switzerland (American School of Leysin, Switzerland)
- Malvern St James (School of St. James in Malvern, United Kingdom )
- Merchiston Castle School (Castle School of Merchiston, UK)
- Scandinavian School of Brussels (Scandinavian School in Brussels, Belgium)
- St. George's International School (International School of St. George, Switzerland)
- Stiftung Louisenlund (Private School of Luisenlund, Germany )
- Surval Montreux ( Survall Montreux International School, Switzerland)
- Brillantmont International School (Brilliantmont International School, Switzerland)
- College du Leman - International School (International School du Leman, Switzerland)
- College Alpin Beau Soleil (Alpin Byu Soleil College, Switzerland)
- Dulwich College (Dulwich College, United Kingdom)
- Ermitage International School (International School of the Hermitage, France )
- Harrow School ( Harrow School , UK)
- Institut auf dem Rosenberg (Institut Rosenberg, Switzerland)
- Schule Schloss Salem (School Schloss Salem, Germany)
- Sotogrande International School ( Sotogrande International School , Spain )
- Stowe School (Stowe School, UK)
- TASIS The American School in Switzerland (American School in Switzerland)
- Abingdon School (Abingdon School, Great Britain)
- ACS Cobham International School ( Cobham International School , UK).
Another country that has received international recognition in the field of education is the United States. In the United States there are more than 400 international educational institutions, each of which is unique. Students come from all over the world to attend educational institutions here.
Rating of the best international schools in the USA by the results of 2016:
- Admiral Farragut Academy, Saint Petersburg (Admiral Farragut Academy, St. Petersburg)
- Chatham Hall, Chatham (Chatham Hall Private School, Chatham)
- Phillips Exeter Academy , Exeter (Phillips Academy in Exeter)
- Salem Academy, Winston-Salem (Salem Academy, Winston-Salem)
- St. Andrew's School, Middletown (St. Andrew's School, Middletown)
- The Brook Hill School, Bullard (Brook Hill School, Bullard)
- The Hill School, Pottstown (Hill's School, Pottstown)
- The Loomis Chaffee School, Windsor (School of Luomis Schaffe, Windsor)
- The Thacher School , Ojai (School of Taecher, Ohay)
- THINK Global School, New York (Think International School, New York).
Now international educational institutions for children and adolescents can be found in different countries, since they have become a true standard of education. Below are some interesting schools from around the world following the results of 2016:
- Abu Dhabi International School (Abu Dhabi International School).
Adheres to the principles of joint education, in which you can find the British and American program, the international baccalaureate (IB). It accepts children and adolescents aged 3 to 18 years. The difference is that after the 8th grade, only the American education system is possible.
- Abu Dhabi Grammar School (Abu Dhabi Gymnasium)
The Canadian curriculum is represented in the gymnasium. The main motto of the training was: "Study - the way of active construction of knowledge." The goal is to give students the opportunity to develop their potential and become a full-fledged member of society.
- American International School of Cape Town - AISCT (American International School of Cape Town)
AISCT involves the joint training of more than 475 students from 50 countries. The age of students is from 2 to 18 years. The teaching staff includes representatives from 9 countries.
- Deutsche Schule Kapstadt (German School of Cape Town)
Certificates bilingual German international school are listed in Germany and South Africa. The training is built on the German education system, which focuses on independent and critical thinking, problem solving and autonomous learning. The main language is German.
- ACS Doha International School (Doha International School)
This is the newest member of the ACS (American Chemical Society). World-famous programs and teaching staff, undergoing rigorous selection, infrastructure and the latest equipment - all this makes it possible to get a brilliant education.
- Qatar International School (Qatar International School)
Qatar International School deals with the education of children and adolescents (from preparatory programs to admission to the university). It follows the British programs IGCSE and the gold standard of England's A-level training. The language of instruction is English.
- Jumeirah College (Jumeirah College)
Jumeirah College accepts more than 1,000 students from 60 countries and follows English training programs and accepts students aged 11 to 18 years. Extra-curricular activities include clubs dedicated to sports and culture, musical development.
- GEMS Modern Academy (Modern GEMS Academy)
The Academy teaches the CISCE curriculum, starting with pre-school education to grade 12. Also there is the possibility of training under the bachelor's degree program (DP) for 11 and 12 classes. It is located in India.
- Repton School Dubai (Dubai School Repton)
Founded in 2009, it is recognized as one of the best schools in the British curriculum in Dubai. She emphasizes the importance of academic success of students along with a strong sport culture.
- The American Embassy School
The American Embassy School is located in the heart of the diplomatic community in New Delhi, serving students from preschool age to 12th grade from the US and other countries. The campus extends over 12 acres and serves as a community center for the emigrant community in Delhi.
- Metro Delhi International School - MDIS (Delhi International Metro School)
The basis of training is the American curriculum. MDIS is based on Christian values and takes students to grade 12.
- The French International School of Guangzhou
The French International School of Guangzhou was founded in 1997 and the only one offers a French study program in Guangzhou. It is a non-profit institution run by a team of parents and teachers in partnership with the Association of French Studies Abroad.
- Clifford International School (Clifford International School)
The Clifford School is one of the best in Guangzhou. It follows the world standards of education. She is in the Clifford Estates residential complex in Panyu. Both local and foreign students participate here.
- The American International School of Johannesburg (American International School of Johannesburg)
At the primary and secondary levels of education, students study a hybrid curriculum based on American and international methods. In the 11th and 12th grades, students can choose either the American Diploma of Secondary Education or the International Baccalaureate, both of which are recognized internationally.
- British International College (British International College)
The British International College for pupils of grades 8-12 prepares students for the university. He is in Brainstone, near Sandton.