Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts - opens the set for September 2018
HIP HOP | BREAKDANCING |
MODERN DANCE | BALLET
JAZZ | TAP | DANCE CONDITIONING
This new and exciting fundamental program covers all aspects of modern dance for those seeking a career as a professional dancer, choreographer or dance teacher. An optimized curriculum provides the training necessary to identify in this highly competitive industry.
The course is intended for the extension of technique and knowledge in various styles of dance - from ballet to hip-hop. At the same time to improve physical abilities through daily dance practice.
- Classes 5 days a week-
- 25 hours a week of basic practice + 5 hours of English
- Durable cushioning stage cover, climate control, theatrical stage, locker rooms with showers
- No more than 15 people in a group
- Regular performances during the year and dancing at the end of the season
- Individual coaching in preparation for listening
- Diploma of University of the Arts London
For all questions, please contact the official representative by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , or by phone : 8 495 374 64 01 or 8 800 775 54 97