• Services
    • Services and prices
    • Immigration and citizenship
    • Scholarships
    • Tutoring and preparation for schools, universities abroad
  • Information
  • Partnership
    • Group travel
    • For teachers
    • Terms of partnership (for agents)
    • Instructions (for agents)
    • FAQ (for agents)
    • For schools
    • Educational fairs
    • Advertising
  • Contacts

Countries, description and visa categories

Visas - United Kingdom
United Kingdom

Documents for visa (including a UK student visa) should be applied to the visa application center. At the first stage the documents are submitted, and after a few minutes of waiting, your fingerprints (biometric information) are taken, thus, the applicant's personal presence is necessary. Only children under 5 years old do not pass the biometrics, but their personal presence is also necessary. Children from 5 to 15 years old must undergo this procedure, accompanied by an adult.

Read more
Visas - USA

Student visa in the United States allows citizens of another country to study in schools, colleges and universities or to strengthen their knowledge of English. But before applying for a student visa in the US, you need to get an official invitation from the school and have an official paper to confirm the purpose of the trip to America.

The law does not allow citizens of other countries to study in primary schools, from pre-school institutions and up to 8 years, and in those schools that are funded by the state, and, accordingly, the US visa (F-1) is not issued in this case.

Read more
Visas - Switzerland

Depending on your place of residence, you can submit your visa application (for the study visa to Switzerland or the short-term visa to Liechtenstein) either:

  • directly at a Swiss representation abroad;
  • by filling out the visa application online;
  • at an external visa service provider;
  • at the representation of another Schengen State.


Read more
Visas - Canada

Specificity of the documents submission

Read more
Visas - Spain

Specificity of filing

To apply for a tourist visa to Spain, you need to apply to the visa center, and if you need a long-term student Spanish visa, you should contact the embassy in your country.

Those foreigners who are not EU citizens and plan to stay in the country for more than 90 days in a half-year must apply for a D-category visa: it entitles them to stay in the country for more than 3 months, to study in accredited educational institutions, where they need to complete an educational program Day, supposed to issue a certificate or diploma at the end of education. A D type visa for study in Spain D is a necessary document for all those who plan long-term studies in this country.

A long-term visa of D category, including a visa for study in Spain of type D, assumes a residence in the country up to 180 days. Its advantage is that students are relieved fromm necessity to additionally submit a certificate of no criminal record, as well as a medical certificate that much simplifies the processing of documents in the consulate.

If the student wants to have a residence permit, a long-term visa is also issued, but with permission to stay in the country for up to one year. The advantage of this issue is that it can be extended without leaving the country.

Read more
Visas - Austria

For a tourist trip to Austria for less than 90 days, you will need a Schengen visa (category C) - except if your country is not listed on the visa-free list. Please note that Schengen is by no means a work permit! As well as for study in the country, you will need a special D type visa for study in Austria.

To apply for a visa (tourist or student visa to Austria) to the Embassy, this state should be either the only destination on the trip, or you plan to spend the most days here. If you plan to spend the same number of days in several countries, you can apply for registration at the embassy of any of these countries. It is recommended to issue a visa of the country that is planned to be the first, since the stamp marked in your passport at the custom will be stamped only in the first country of travel.

Application filing

Pay attention to the following features:

  • Documents from groups are not accepted.
  • Documents by notarial or corporate attorney are not accepted.
  • Submission of documents is carried out either personally or through second persons (relatives are meant; a declaration of kinship is required). Submission by a second person can be carried out only if the applicant (the one for whom the documents are submitted) already has 1 Schengen as minimum (regardless of the country)
  • The package of documents is accepted together with the completely filled in questionnaire (clearly and legibly).

Before submitting documents (including a student visa to Austria), you must fill in the consent to process of personal data on your public passport. If you are a sponsor of a trip for another person, the official form of the sponsorship letter is mandatory (a copy of the civil passport must be attached).

In order to cancel a visa (including a study visa to Austria), before submitting documents for a new one it is necessary to fill out and present a special form about cancellation of the old one.

In case you plan to travel by car, it is best to compile a route sheet and attach it to the general list of documents submitted (regardless of the purpose of the trip).

Fees for visa services, fees

Pay attention to the following features:

  • No credit cards accepted - cash only;
  • The fee can be changed at any time;
  • The amount of the fee is irrevocable;
  • The fee is charged at the same time as the application is filed;
  • The fee is paid in country corrency, it is advisable to prepare the amount without surrender; The amount is calculated in accordance with the official exchange rate for the current day;
  • The amount of the fee (both consular and service) already includes VAT;
  • Children under 6years old, disabled people (any group) and their attendants are extemped from payment of fees (consular and service).

Fee type

Visa fee 

Collection for citizens of other countries


35 € / person

60 € / person


26 € / person

26 € / person

Preparation of documents

In order to submit a completed package of documents (for example, if you need a student visa to Austria), prepare all available originals and make high-quality, well-read copies. Managers in the VC accept copies of documents after the applicant provides the required originals. In the event that the applicant is provided with certain documents, the embassy may deny the visa or significantly delay its processing and issuance.

Translation of documents

All documents must be translated into English or German. In the event that the applicant has not translated the documents, the embassy can either refuse to issue a visa (including a study visa to Austria) or significantly delay its registration. To translate documents it is recommended to contact a professional service center or an translator's office. The translation can be carried out personally by the applicant, but in this case he is responsible for the quality and reliability (this can significantly affect the timing of examination and visa processing).

Each translated document should include:

  • Contact of an translator or company that carried out the translation, name of the translator and his personal signature;
  • Date of translation;
  • Confirmation that the translation was exactly executed and the oroginal document was used for the source document.

To successfully obtain a visa, you must provide the most complete and detailed package of documents: the embassy also has the right to request additional documents if the information received is considered insufficient - all comments are entered in a special check-list and are taken into account at the time of the embassy decision. If the applicant does not have one or the other document, he should explain in detail the reason for its absence. It is strictly recommended not to provide false information or falsification of documents! The embassy has the right to refuse to issue a visa, including visas for study in Austria of D type, in similar situations.

Read more
Visas - Netherlands

To obtain a tourist (short-term, with a stay of no more than 90 days in half a year) visa to the Netherlands, you need to contact the VFS Global Visa Center. If you need a long-term student visa, you should contact the Dutch Embassy in Moscow to insert a visa, having previously prepared a package of documents with your educational institution. Long-term visa (MVV) is issued strictly by the Embassy by appointment.

Read more
Visas - Germany

For tourism, recreation or a personal visit in Germanu you need to have a Schengen visa.

The right to study is given by 2 types of visas: according to Schengen one can study in the country up to 90 days, if the program is designed for a longer period, it is necessary to issue a national visa.

Read more
Visas - Ireland

You should know that Northern Ireland is part of England, you can go there by an ordinary English visa. The state of Ireland is just an island of the same name, more precisely, most of it.

Schengen visa does not work here: the country is not included in the Schengen zone.

Different categories of visa

  • Tourist visa - issued by those who make regular tourist trips or short-term studies up to 3 months;
  • Guest visa - for people visiting friends or relatives, as well as visitors for a short time to learn. The term of such a visa is 3 months;
  • For those who enrolled in universities and is going to study there for a long time - a student Irish visa (visa for study in Ireland);
  • Business visa - for business trips, it is also necessary to invitation of working partners;
  • Transit visa - for travelers passing through the country;
  • Working visas - for citizens who have received a job in the country.
Read more
Visas - United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates

To study at a private school or university in the UAE, you must obtain a student visa.

The visa application is processed through the visa authorities presented by the relevant Directorate General for Residence and Foreigners in each Emirate.

The key point in obtaining a visa is the fact that a student visa in the UAE can be issued personally by the applicant, parents or sponsor of the student, who is a university or a private school. Only accredited universities, colleges and schools in the UAE can obtain a visa for their students, whether they are international students or students who already reside in the Emirates, but on a different type of visa.

Read more
Visas - France

Terms of visa processing

The applicants' documents are processing within 14 days. The package is submitted to the embassy by the tourist personally or by a student / schoolchild applying for a student French visa, accompanied by parents: attendance at the scheduled interview is compulsory, no delays are allowed.

Guarantees of visa obtaining

The process of obtaining a visa, including a visa for study in France, type D, depends on many objective factors. Providing a full package of documents and a questionnaire filled in without errors is not a guarantee of visa processing.

Where to submit documents

Documents for a visa (including a student French visa) are submitted to the French Embassy, it is necessary to make an appointment.

Read more
Visas - Italy

Nuances of visa processing

For private persons, the visa center conducts the reception by appointment.

When the applicant signs up for admission to the visa center, he should indicate all those traveling abroad, including children. If the application is group, then one general entry is made and the consular fee is paid for the whole group by one receipt. If the applicant has not registered in advance, he will be rejected the reception.

If the applicant has other trips abroad before departure, it is recommended to provide hotel reservations and air tickets, since after submitting the package of documents, no additional documents will be accepted.

Read more
Visas - Portugal

Documents are submitted in person at the Visa Application Center in Moscow or at regional centers. A complete list is available on the VFS Global website.

It is possible to apply for the applicant with a close relative or representative by notarized power of attorney if the applicant has already undergone biometrics over the past 5 years to obtain a Schengen visa.

Visa Application Center in Moscow:

Kashirskoye Shosse 3, building 2, p. 4, Moscow, 115230, Sirius Park business center.

Read more
Visas - Malta

Regardless of the purpose of visiting the country, you must have a visa, since the state enters the Schengen zone. Accordingly, the current Schengen visa gives the right to stay in the territory of Malta for a certain period.

Read more
Visas - Czech Republic
Czech Republic

Submission for a visa for tourism is carried out in the visa centers of the Czech Republic, for a long-term study visa in the Czech Republic - in the consulate of the country.

Please note that from September 14, 2015, all applicants must be present at the Visa Centers personally when applying for a visa to the Czech Republic for the removal of biometric data. The exception is children under 12 years. After 12 years, children also need a personal presence when applying for a visa to the Czech Republic.

Read more
Visas - Australia

The specifics of visa application

The Department of Immigration and Visa of the Australian Embassy accepts documents for issuing visas from residents and citizens of the specific countries.

Read more
Visas - Sweden

A visa to Sweden, like many other European countries, has its own characteristics. There is a C visa for short-term stay: it can be obtained by submitting documents to an accredited visa center. And there is a D visa and a residence permit for a long-term stay in the country.

If you intend to study in Sweden for more than three months and you are not an EU citizen, you must obtain a residence permit.

The fastest and easiest way to apply for a student residence permit is online. Online applications go directly to the Swedish Migration Agency and receive priority.

Read more
Visas - Belgium

Documents are submitted through the official BLS Visa Application Center by appointment. Submission is carried out no more than 6 months before the intended trip.

The Schengen visa is issued by the consulate of the country in which the main pastime is planned. If the applicant will visit several countries of the Schengen area, then he should contact the consulate of the country in which he will spend the most days. If the number of days is equal, then you need to contact the consulate of the country that will be the first.

The visa fee (35 euros for a Schengen visa and 180 euros for a long-term visa) is paid at the Visa Application Center in rubles, depending on the course for that day.

When applying for a long-term visa D, the next day after submitting the documents, you must appear at the Belgian Consulate in person to fill out the application form. A short-term visa application form is filled out online on the BLS website and printed for submission.

The Consulate of Belgium reserves the right to request any additional documents that they deem necessary to make a decision.

Read more
Visas - New Zealand
New Zealand

Design specifics

A visa to New Zealand can be issued in two ways. You can choose for yourself a more convenient way.

The first option is to fill out all the Embassy forms on the site and upload scans of all your documents to your application. Pay online consular fee. The passport at the time of such filing remains with the applicant. In the future, the Embassy contacts you and invites you to enter the original foreign passport for applying for a visa at the Visa Application Center.

The second option is to submit documents through the visa center and provide the originals of all documents, including a passport, for consideration.

The fastest and easiest way to apply for a guest visa is online.

Applications are recommended to be submitted before November and after March, since the winter season is considered a very busy period and a huge number of applications are processed.

All documents are submitted in English.

Read more
Visas - China

* Documents are submitted without attendance

The cost of the visa (Tourist single "L" (no more than 30 days of stay):

Proseccing services: is about 64 dollars
Consular and service fees: is about 40 dollars
Total: 105 dollars
Read more
Visas - Malaysia

Visa to Malaysia

Malaysia is becoming more and more popular among tourists every year - an important fact of popularity is the visa-free stay in the country for a month, which, of course, is extremely convenient for a tourist. Those who decided to stay in this hospitable country, will need to issue a visa to Malaysia. Visa-free stay in the country for longer than one month is fraught with a fine and compulsory deportation, as well as further problems with re-entry.

Visa-free entry

If you are visiting Malaysia solely for tourist purposes and do not plan to stay in its territory for more than a month, you will only need to show the passport and provide fingerprints (scanned by a special device) at the customs control. In some cases, you may be asked to show the back air ticket and a financial confirmation of your solvency - it will take at least $ 500 to convince the customs officers that you plan to rest for no more than a month and return to your country.

Please note that the validity of the passport must be at least six months longer than the estimated date of return.

Then each newcomer fills in a special immigration card (in English), after which a stamp is applied in the passport with the date of entry into the territory of Malaysia - it also indicates the date you must leave the country.


It is not uncommon for a tourist to want to extend his vacation for more than a month (most often this was not the intention). In this case (if you do not want to return to your home country again and fly again) you can make a visa-run (border run) - this is a kind of way of a legitimate, albeit cunning enough, visa extension.

For a visa, you need to travel to another country for a minimum period (from 1 day), and then go back to Malaysia. Most tourists choose neighboring Thailand. The nearest city of neighboring Thailand is Hyattay. It is possible to visit by ferry, train and other public transport.

When you re-cross the Malaysian border, you will again be stamped, that will allow you to stay in the country for another month. Please note that you can use this method no more than twice in a row - otherwise you risk attracting undesirable attention of the authorities.

How can I extend my visa through the immigration office?

If you are planning to stay in Malaysia for a long time, it makes sense to apply to the official immigration office before the end of the visa-free residence permit. If the custom agrees with your reasons (why you need to stay in the country), visa-free stay will be extended and you will be given a Special pass. Consider that the authorities are reluctant to make such concessions, and most likely, the extension will be possible only once.

If you have already run out of the visa-free limit in 30 days, but want to stay in the country, immediately contact the immigration center. Each day of the delay entails a fine of about 10 US dollars, and if you are late with the departure for more than a month, it is considered that this time you spent in the country illegally, and the fine will amount to about $ 1000. Be ready to show your return tickets in the center!

Refusal of entry

A very small number of citizens are refused entry. Reasons for failure can be several:

  • For women, this is a pregnancy for more than 6 months. From this rule there is an exception: the right to enter is given if you are passing the country in transit, that is, you will not stay there for more than 3 days;
  • Absence of an official stamp from the country of exit;
  • If you have two foreign passports - the reason for refusal may be the absence of a stamp from the country of departure in the document that you present on the Malaysian border.

When is a visa required for entry?

It is logical: a visa to Malaysia will be required when you plan to spend more than 1 month in the country. You need to apply to the Embassy of Malaysia, get a full consultation and collect the required package of documents.

Required documents:

  • Valid Passport;
  • The questionnaire, filled in English;
  • Copy of the passport;
  • Tickets for the plane (best - in both directions, return tickets are required);
  • Two color photos;
  • Confirmation of accommodation for the entire stay (hotel, hostel or hotel reservation, invitation to work or an invitation from a resident of the country of destination).

It is better to take care of documents in advance, as the procedure for processing and issuing a visa can take up to 14 business days; the minimum period is 3 days. The validity of the visa to Malaysia is usually 2 or 4 months, it can be extended for the same period. Children under 16 years registered into your visa; if you are traveling by invitation from a resident of the country, then the children also must be indicated in it.

For students

First you need to get an invitation and enroll to one of the Malay universities. You will certainly need to confirm your financial solvency, that you have enough money for education, accommodation and meals for the entire period of your stay. If you comply with all these conditions, you can enter the country by the rules of visa-free regime, and already on its territory to issue a student visa - you need to apply to the department of your university.

The following package of documents will be required:

  • Passport (we remind you that the period of validity must be at least six months);
  • Two photos;
  • Application form, completed in English (2 copies);
  • Invitation to study from the university;
  • Return tickets (fixed date is mandatory);
  • Certificates, certificates and diplomas of the international sample on education;
  • Permission to enter Malaysia from the authorities.

Visa to Malaysia is multiple, issued usually for 3-12 months. Only the authorities of Malaysia have the right to issue it, while changing the university you will have to change your visa, because the formats of documents for each institution are different.

For workers and specialists

The process is roughly the same: you can enter the country on a visa-free stay, and already there you will get a work permit and a visa of the appropriate sample. Usually it is issued by the Immigration Department. All documents are submitted by your employer, he also pays all costs and fees for visa processing. The following package of documents will be required:

  • Passport;
  • Employment contract;
  • Three photos of 3 * 4 cm (color or black and white - does not matter much).

Please note that work without a visa in Malaysia is severely punished by the authorities, so be sure to wait for the visa to be issued before proceeding to the chosen work activity!

Read more
Visas - Turkey

Features of visa for study in Turkey:

  • All foreign students who do not have Turkish citizenship or a residence permit in a given country must obtain a student visa to Turkey before starting their studies.
  • The main requirement of the consular department of the Embassy of Turkey is the availability of an invitation from the university, a contract and payment for education- only after that the Turkish study visa can be issued.
Read more
Egor Eremeev
Current material has been prepared by Egor Eremeev
Education: Westminster University (Business & Management), London.
Egor studied and lived in the UK for 8 years and graduated from the university of Westminster. He is currently the co-founder and the director of business development at Smapse Education and personally visits foreign schools and universities, interviews students studying in those institutions.
Callback Online consultant
Напишите нам, мы онлайн!