Which country to choose for study: the USA or the UK? Let's compare the features on the most key facts!
USA: the main advantages of studying
- The period of study for a bachelor in US universities is 4 years, to get a master's degree, it will take another 2 years.
- Universities provide an extensive set of specialties and programs. Training is built by analogy with Russian colleges, when first they pass a general education program, and then specialization follows.
- In the learning process, the emphasis is on practical exercises so that the future specialist builds up competencies.
- After receiving a diploma, it takes an average of 1-3 years to find a job.
United Kingdom: benefits for foreign students
- To obtain a bachelor's degree at the desk, you will have to spend only 3 years, then another year at the magistracy.
- British universities offer the opportunity to get an education in narrow specialties, the choice of which is significant. All the time the training goes to the development of the future profession.
- Training is inseparable from practice, which in British universities is assigned a special role. Training without it is not considered complete.
- Finding a job in the specialty on average takes up to two years.