- Reasons to go to a children's training camp in Europe
- In which countries are the best summer camps for students?
- Examples of summer courses for students:
- Preparation of documents for visiting the camp
- Getting a visa for a trip to the camp for a vacation
How to organize a trip to Europe for foreign students
Travel to Europe for foreign students is always interesting and cognitive: another culture, new acquaintances, a high level of education, many new entertainments and much more. Every year, visiting summer camps in European countries is becoming increasingly popular and relevant for young students from all over the world, which is the best investment in the education of students.
To realize the trip, you need to solve many organizational issues: choose the most suitable educational institution for the summer, collect the necessary documents for admission to the camp and get a visa. The number of places in the top camps in Europe is always limited, so the organizational issues of the trip must be solved quickly and taking into account the current information from school representatives. Preparation takes a lot of time and effort, there is a risk not to have time to prepare all the documents before the trip, so SMAPSE is ready to help its customers in solving any organizational issues.
Reasons to go to a children's training camp in Europe
There are a lot of positive things: the diversity of summer programs is surprising every day more and more suitable for even the most demanding.
The advantages of European schools in the "Study and Recreation" program:
- communication with native speakers;
- highly qualified teachers;
- non-standard teaching methods;
- international environment;
- daily active program for active recreation;
- cultural events;
- accessibility of programs for children with low language knowledge.
In which countries are the best summer camps for students?
When choosing summer programs, you can take into account not only the subjects of the courses (linguistic, adventure, sports, creative), but their intensity.
An indicative list of countries in which summer programs are organized for students of any age:
- United Kingdom
- Ireland and others.
When visiting a camp in Europe, you can achieve many goals:
- prepare for admission to school or university;
- prepare for the passing of language exams;
- get a certificate that confirms a certain level of knowledge;
- to achieve sports results;
- reveal creative talents;
- break the language barrier;
- visit cultural attractions and much more.
The earlier a child enters the international environment and begins to speak a foreign language with native speakers, the easier and faster he will adapt later if he plans to continue studying abroad, living abroad or even simply using the language skills in his country (for example, positions in an international company). Living in another country separately from parents effectively develops the skills of communication and independence.
Examples of summer courses for students:
- Summer camp Brighton Language College BLC for children from 13 to 18 years. The program includes 20 hours of basic language classes and 9 hours optional. The main areas: English and French, photography, drawing, architecture, painting. Facultative: engraving and prints, construction and design, photography, drawing, sculpture, painting.
- In the football school Football Academy Edukick, located in Madrid, conduct football training with professional coaches, most of whom are graduate FIFA trainers. Education is conducted daily for 2-3 hours, and they can be combined with language courses in Spanish.
- A unique program for future business leaders is held by the prestigious Windermere Preparatory School in Orlando: during the course, students learn the main types and methods of entrepreneurship, the rules of a good and successful start-up. The curriculum includes classes in team building, leadership development, team management skills, business plan development, work on the Internet and social networks. Acquired skills will help to enter the career path and quickly move up the career ladder. In addition to daily activities, students get acquainted with American culture, visit US sights and make new acquaintances.
Accommodation options during the summer course:
- full board on campus;
- day school attendance;
- family programs.
For example, family courses at Brighton Language College BLC in the UK are an excellent opportunity to spend a summer with your family abroad, combining study and leisure. The program accepts students aged 5 to 11 years with their parents, the intensity of the program is 20 hours per week, and the course is available for any level of language knowledge.
Preparation of documents for visiting the camp
The stage of preparation is very important - when planning a trip it is necessary to take into account all the requirements of the school that the student wants to attend. But before you prepare the documents, you need to decide on the choice of the institution for the summer, because in Europe a huge number of prestigious, popular, elite, leading camps.
To save time, SMAPSE experts advise you to contact the profile company SMAPSE, which is the partner of most summer schools abroad: SMAPSE experts do not charge a commission from the students for admission, as SMAPSE experts are not intermediaries. Experienced employees of the company will conduct a free analysis of suitable schools based on the interests and wishes of the client and will help to make the right choice.
After the choice is made, it is important to contact the school representative and get the actual information necessary for admission: for example, some schools have an interview before enrolling a child for a course. SMAPSE helps its customers at this stage of the trip as well.
Getting a visa for a trip to the camp for a vacation
Each country has its own requirements for issuing a visa, so it is very important to begin collecting documents and filling out questionnaires in advance, because the process of obtaining a visa can last for a long time. Before starting the procedure, you can register for a consultation with the Embassy or Consulate, ask all the questions, then collect the full package of documents. SMAPSE customers recommend contacting experienced employees for help:
- book flights;
- buy health insurance;
- correctly fill out questionnaires for the visa center or camp;
- book accommodation;
- organize a transfer;
- apply for a visa;
- translate documents and much more.