The price for one academic year ranges from $30,000 to $90,000. Tuition fees depend on the state, city, district, and prestige of the school. The cost of accommodation and meals in America is also quite high.
The best private schools in the United States include:
- Phillips Academy exeter – $57,500/year
- St. Mark's School of Texas – $30,000/year
- The College Preparatory School – $43,000/year
- Trinity School — $54,000/year.
In total, more than 25,000 private schools are open in the United States, most of them are a variety of colleges and boarding schools. Most of the students are local American children, foreigners make up 10-15%.
On average, the cost of education in private schools and colleges in Canada is from $ 10,000 to $ 70,000 per year. The price of secondary school education in Canada depends on the prestige of the secondary school, the type of accommodation, food, spending on textbooks, materials and extracurricular activities.
The best private schools in Canada are:
- North Broward Preparatory School – $65,000/year
- Shattuck St Mary's School – $51,000/year
- Cheshire Academy – $42,000/year
- Cate School – $63,000/year
- Deerfield Academy - $ 62,000 / year.
Usually in private boarding schools, study per month costs from 39,000 to 95,000 rubles,that is, from 351,000 to 855,000 rubles per year. There are less expensive options where the cost of studying starts from 14,000 to 35,000 ₽ / month.
In private Russian schools in Russia, good material security, expensive textbooks, modern classrooms and laboratories are definitely better than in local public schools. In schools of this type, there are usually small classes - groups of up to 15 students. Private schools are more advanced and modern, unlike public ones, because their basis is a creative approach to learning and a flexible lesson plan. Teachers give students more practical skills.
The best Russian schools:
- Pavlovsk gymnasium — primary school from 2 105 000₽/year, secondary from 1 850 000₽/year, senior — 1 150 000₽/year
- First Moscow Gymnasium — 1 600 000₽/year
- Private school "President" – 180 000₽/month
- Gymnasium "Zhukovka" - from 60 000 to 140 000 ₽ / month
- Moscow School of Economics — 1 035 000₽/year
- "School of Cooperation" – 115 000₽/month.
The price for tuition in Switzerland in prestigious educational institutions with boarding school and full board varies in the range from 70,000 CHF to 120,000 CHF per year.
- College Du Leman – from CHF 41,500/semester
- St. Georges School Montreux – from CHF 37,400/semester
- Surval Montreux – from 86 000 CHF/year
- Institut auf dem Rosenberg – from 28 000 CHF/trimester
- TASIS the American School Switzerland – from CHF 35,900/semester
- Lyceum Alpinum Zuoz – from 24 000 CHF/trimester.
The average cost of education in England: in school and college from 14 000 £ to 25 000 £ per year (without accommodation), and in boarding from 30 000 £ to 50 000 £ per year. The price varies depending on the rating of the institution, the results of the exams of graduates, prestige, history.