Here you can find 25 best institutions with higher education in Slovenia for international students. Also, we put together information with description, rankings, reviews and prices for programs for international children and students, how to apply to make it easier to make the right choice. FREE admission services to our partner institutions, places are limited.
1. Age of participants: from 17 years
2. Duration of training: 3 years (standard program)
3. Beginning of classes: September
4. Level of English: IELTS 6.0 / TOEFLIBT79
5. Level of Education: Diploma of School Graduation
6. Language of instruction: English.
The Department of Bachelor's Degree DOBA Business School offers applicants from any country of the world quality and demanded training programs to the best standards. Applicants must have a complete school education and a high level of English (if necessary, you can first take special English courses). Training programs include: Business Management (Business Management) Marketing, Social Media and Public Relations (Marketing, social media and public relations) Tourism Operations and Management (Tourism: Workflow and Management) Management in the Social and Education Sector (Management in the Social and Educational Sectors).
The standard duration of training is 3 years: the study is conducted in a convenient "mixed" format, which includes regular classes and a large number of hours of online learning. Each program has a carefully designed structure and includes several extensive sections: General disciplines. This includes a wide range of subjects needed to fully reveal all topics related to the chosen specialty Electives. They choose them independently from the list of available ones, based on their preferences. Depending on the year and profession, their number may be different Internships. Students undergo internships in different companies in accordance with their profile (usually internship is conducted in the third year) Graduation project. Special written research work is carried out on a certain topic under the guidance of the scientific adviser (can be replaced by 2 electives).
Each passed discipline is evaluated in a certain number of credits (or credits), they are summed up by the results of semesters and courses. The full "cost" of the programs is 180 credits.
A unique system of comprehensive development is realized in the bachelor's degree, which includes active work in several areas: Entrepreneurial Spirit (Entrepreneurial Spirit). There is an active development and "restructuring" of thinking, students explore and recognize opportunities, learn to think creatively and critically, look at phenomena from different points of view Management and Leadership. Students receive comprehensive knowledge on human resource management, teamwork and team communication Innovation. In the educational process, new knowledge and opportunities are actively being introduced from the world of innovations, which allows us to develop in the spirit of the times, constantly find new solutions in work, effectively plan work processes Cooperation with Companies. The school maintains close partnership relations with a number of organizations and companies, which allows students to get acquainted with their device and activities and understand how the knowledge gained is applied in practice.
All teachers at DOBA Business School have an exceptionally high level of qualification and rich work experience. Classes are held in the format of lectures, seminars, research projects, meetings with experts. A system of online learning is actively developed that allows students to better allocate their time and, on the whole, makes the learning process more convenient. Much attention is paid to active language development - special language modules are included in general subjects, aimed both at a general increase in the level, and special and specialized topics.
Upon successful completion of all requirements, students are awarded a state-recognized diploma and are awarded a bachelor's degree in the relevant field. Graduates of DOBA Business School have high chances of finding a job in good companies, most start working or continuing their studies in the magistracy within a few months after graduation.
Examples of Curricula for Bachelor's Degrees in DOBA Business School:
Business Management (Business Management)
The first course:
1) Compulsory subjects: Marketing Law and Economics: Legal Regulation The first foreign language (English, German, Italian or Russian) Business conversation Organization Economy Accounting Second foreign language Basic Informatics Special seminar (10-finger touch input) Special seminar (Professional writing and effective study).
1) Compulsory subjects: EU Commercial Law Macroeconomics Business Informatics Finance Human Resource Management Business Mathematics and Statistics Law and Personnel Seminar (Presentation and Rhetoric) Seminar (Creative business letter and spelling)
2) Electives: Entrepreneurship and corporate culture Government Management Business lobbying in the EU Methodology of Humanistic Studies E-business Personal Management Third foreign language Family Entrepreneurship Corporate logistics.
1) Compulsory subjects: Optional options Seminar (Preparation for professional training) Professional training at the enterprise Option: Diploma work / 2 additional courses
2) Direction Law and Commerce: International Business Relations and Institutions Public Relations and Advertising International Labor and Union Law Market Law
3) Direction Information Systems Management: Innovation and Innovative Management Projects and Collaboration Multimedia and design at enterprises Support systems.
Tourism Operations and Management (Tourism: Workflow and Management):
The first course:
1) Compulsory subjects: Economy Business Informatics Accounting Foreign language Entrepreneurship and corporate culture EU Business Law Business conversation Modern business environment and services sector Introduction to tourism and hotel business Introduction to the study.
1) Compulsory subjects: Strategic planning and management of companies and organizations in the field of tourism High quality of products and services in the field of tourism Finance Methods of research and statistics Marketing
2) Electives: Innovations Human Resource Management Quality hotel Customer Behavior Second language.
1) Compulsory subjects: Electives 1 and 2 Internship Diploma project / 2 subjects to choose from
2) Electives: Intercultural interaction Tourist management Sustainable tourism and the local environment Social media strategies and marketing Public relations and social responsibility Trends in tourism.
The cost of studying for undergraduate programs: from 6000 € / year.
Extract of the description of institutions in currect section:
DOBA Business School is a modern business school of a global scale, providing training in the best modern standards. It offers modern undergraduate and graduate programs in mixed and online training. Excellent research results, a high level of academic excellence, exclusive innovations in the field of pedagogical approaches and methods - all this makes the school one of the most ambitious online business schools in Europe. A special attitude towards students, individualization of the learning process, an integral system of support, effective use of pedagogical approaches supported by new media and technologies, constant innovations are key elements of the curriculum.
The institution has accreditation of the authorities and is a member of the profile organizations:
There are really talented specialists working here, real masters of their craft, educational programs have a wide practical approach, all subjects are held at an exceptionally high level. Graduates achieve impressive successes in professional and labor activity. DOBA Business School guarantees the education of exceptional quality, and if you are thinking about a happy future and a brilliant career, then this is your choice!