European University Business School is one of the world's most famous and prestigious networks of profile business schools - its branches are located in Geneva, Montreux, Barcelona, Munich, on the territory of Britain. Thanks to a unified system of education and general English language, which teaches in all branches, students can easily participate in the exchange program between schools, get useful experience of studying and working in different countries of the world, without being distracted from the main program of training.
The capital of Catalonia, Barcelona is a unique and distinctive city on the Mediterranean coast, which has gathered a huge number of different styles, trends, trends and historical monuments. It is one of the most attractive world centers for education, the city of young and talented students and specialists, the center of finance and technology, art and architecture. Training here will open wide opportunities for international employment and a successful career - a training center in the heart of the business district will provide quality and convenient training. European University Business School has prestigious accreditations ACBSP, CHEA, IACBE, ranked 51st among the 200 best business schools in the world (according to QS Top MBA). In 2010-11, according to the international authority, China Economic Review included the training center in the list of the top 20 business schools in the world.
The main programs of study of the European University Business School are the Bachelor's and Master's degrees in Business Administration (MBA), there is also an opportunity to take the Foundation program and summer courses. The total number of specializations is about 10:
This program lasts three years (six semesters of 13 weeks each). Students also have the opportunity to complete their bachelor's degree in two years, if they pass two intensive summer semesters. There are different versions of the program in the school:
All programs are taught in English, and classes are held from 9:00 to 16:00, Monday to Friday. Academic semesters start from October, February, June and August. Requirements for admission to the Bachelor's program:
This program is offered in two versions: full-time and part-time. Master's program offers a variety of different specializations from traditional to the most relevant in our time international business areas:
The duration of the program is one year (full employment - three terms 10 weeks each) or two years (part-time work). The first two terms are aimed at acquiring the skills of understanding business concepts at the entrepreneurial level. The last trimester is focused directly on the specialization of the candidate. The program is taught in English, and classes are held in the evening from Monday to Friday from 19:00 to 22:00. Admission dates start from October, January and March.
Requirements for admission to the Master's program:
Requirements for admission to the MBA program:
This course consists of two semesters and is a preparatory course for further admission to the Baccalaureate (BBA / BA / BS). Students will be able to improve their academic and communication skills of business English, acquire knowledge in the field of case management and marketing concepts. After successful completion of the BF program, students are automatically enrolled in the first year of any EU Bachelor's Degree.
Requirements for admission to the Foundation:
Dates of the beginning: October, February, June, August.
European University Business School (European Business School Barcelona) offers an MBA program in the areas of international business, communications and public relations, international marketing, finance and banking, tourism management, e-commerce, entrepreneurship, leadership, sports management, management Staff, design.
Features of the MBA program
- The cost for a term is 5,650 €.
- Duration - 1 year (3 terms).
- The group's size is 20-25 people.
- Language of instruction: English.
- The beginning of the training: October, January, March.
- Course subjects: accounting and finance, trade management and marketing, managerial skills and staff work, commercial law, negotiation skills, organizational behavior, business strategies, financial management, business organization, business law and others.
- copy of the passport;
- a copy of the diploma of completed higher education (bachelor);
- availability of international certificates confirming knowledge of the English language: TOEFL 89, or IELTS 6.5, or CAE C1, or PTE 59;
- an interview with the dean, or the presence of satisfactory results of GMAT or GRE exams, or GPA 3.0, 4.0;
- Work experience (from 2 years);
- 2 letters of recommendation;
- Written essay or video appeal;
- 3 photos.
- registration fee - 200 €.
- Contribution for dissertational research - 600 €.
- prepayment for training (half of the cost for the first trimester ~ 3,000 €).
The International Summer School is a three-week program in Barcelona designed for students aged 16–18 (high school students) who think about their careers in the business environment and want to try a university education system even before enrolling in a university, to adapt to new conditions. A great opportunity to expand your horizons and open your doors to a future career!
The academic content of the course is a kind of symbiosis of the best courses and methods of leading universities in the EU: thus, preparation for university education, higher education becomes as efficient as possible. The program is read entirely in English, the teachers are university professors and active successful businessmen, entrepreneurs, coaches, economists and bankers .
The big bonus of the summer program is an international setting, students come here from all over the world. This is a great opportunity not only to meet new friends from all over the world, but also to learn how to live, learn, work with representatives of different nationalities, cultures and characters. For ambitious students who want to build a successful career in international business, this practice will be incredibly useful.
Students are offered classes in the following areas and topics:
Students additionally visit companies in the Barcelona area to get a real idea of how successful businesses work: the campus’s location in the central business district of the city opens up incredible opportunities and provides the convenience of travel.
The rest of the program is filled with cultural events such as tapas tours and day trips to the beautiful city of Girona! Students spend the weekend exploring the city, enjoying the local gastronomy and relaxing on the beach. For everyone there is a fun Welcome Party and farewell closing of the course, you can play beach volleyball or go boating.
The duration of the program is 3 weeks. Please note that the exact numbers may vary from year to year - specify the dates (as well as the actual value) from our managers. Classes are held on weekdays (Monday-Friday) from 10 to 13 hours, leaving students plenty of time for rest and self-study.
For students who have booked and paid at least € 800 before March 31, a discount of € 200 is offered. The amount already included:
Additional charge and not included in the price:
Barcelona is a city famous for its sports heritage. In the city there are a large number of gyms and various sports complexes. Moving around the city is very easy and fast thanks to an extensive and inexpensive system of public transport. By train, you can easily reach the city center, where you can visit world-class museums, enjoy cultural sights, architectural treasures and much more.
The cost of the programs does not include and is paid additionally:
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.