Ljubljana University is considered to be one of the most prestigious and attractive for students of higher educational institutions. It is located in the capital of Slovenia, in the city of Ljubljana. University of Ljubljana (UL) was founded in 1919. The university is located on the territory of the historic building, which to this day is the astronomical observatory, which belongs at the moment to the faculty of physics. For almost 60 years this educational institution was the only higher educational institution in Slovenia.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
At the same time, more than 64,000 students study at the university, mastering knowledge in more than 20 faculties. Ljubljana University provides knowledge in such areas as:
• technology of structure and geodesy;
• computer science;
• the economy;
• Pedagogy and much more.
Also at the establishment there are three academies, which are active in the field of fine arts, theater and music. UL is an association of universities in Europe, which is engaged in the development of science in different sectors, the exchange of teachers and students around the world, as well as the promotion of summer training camps and schools.
The University of Ljubljana is the best university in Slovenia by the degree of prestige and quality of knowledge that students of this educational institution receive. Also, he is among the 5% of the best higher education institutions in the world.
To date, the teaching staff of the University has more than 3,500 professionals, including many candidates, professors and scientists.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.