Univerza v Mariboru or University of Maribor is an educational institution of state type in Slovenia, which has been active in scientific and academic activities since the distant 1975. The facility is located within the borders of the small town of Maribor.
Specify information on the educational program on the official site of an educational institution.
It is talking about the university, which consistently takes the second line in the national Slovak ranking. It is also known that a higher educational institution with an enviable constancy takes place in the TOP-5 percent of the best universities in the world.
It is about a fairly large institution of this type, where about 29,000 people take a course each year. The university is actively involved in international student and academic exchange programs. The university also has its account in the well-known social network Linkedin.
The institution has its own huge library. It is also known that the university is a member of the European University Association network.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.