Amsterdam Free University is a well-known European university with state ownership. The beginning of academic activity University Amsterdam (VU) dates back to 1880. The campus is located in the capital of the Netherlands.
The Netherlands, despite being a small country, offers an excellent education. By the way, in the national rating of universities, the 7th place belongs to University Amsterdam. The world ranking also consistently includes VU in the first five percent of the world's most prestigious institutions of higher learning.
The University of Amsterdam is rightfully proud of the quality of education provided. By this criterion, it is included in the first two hundred positions of world-class teaching. Employers of the Netherlands employ graduates of the University of Amsterdam without a probationary period, focusing on the high quality of education. The diploma of University Amsterdam is highly rated all over the world.
The bachelor's program is presented in the following areas:
The Master's program is presented in the following areas:
The higher educational institution from Amsterdam is considered to be large. At the same time, 24,000 students of various faculties can comprehend within its walls. The application for admission is also submitted by foreign citizens, although the indicator of studying foreign students is small - only 6 percent. Part of the teaching staff is represented by specialists from abroad, specially invited by the administration to improve the quality of education of students. Any student, during the training, can apply for participation in the international exchange program. The same opportunity is given to the academic staff. All the nuances of the exchange are posted in social pages related to the name of the university.
As in all powerful educational institutions, VU has a scientific library of the appropriate level. The elitism of the institution once again emphasizes his membership in the EUA and IAPCHE.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.