The term of study on the bachelor's program is 4 years. Requirements for admission are the following: a certificate of secondary education + work experience in MBA + IELTS from 6.0 (the exact figure depends on the chosen program).
Available courses and directions of training (if the language is not specified, then - only English):
1) Department of Arts - Bachelor of Arts: Graphic Design; Music.
2) Pedagogy - Bachelor of Arts: Pre-school preparation (instruction is only in Greek); Training of primary classes (instruction is conducted only in Greek).
3) Business Administration - Bachelor of Business Administration: Accounting; Business Economics; Finance and investment; Basics of business (training is conducted only in Greek); Management in the field of energy resources; Management in the sphere of hotel business, tourism and organization of international events; Management and leadership; Trade relations (marketing); Trade relations and mass media; Management in the field of sports.
4) Humanities and Social Sciences - Bachelor of Science: English Language and Literature; Media and communications; Psychology; Social work (training is conducted only in Greek); Jurisprudence - Legislation of Cyprus (training is conducted only in Greek).
5) Science - Bachelor of Science: Civil and Natural Engineering; Computer engineering; Computer science (computer science); Electronics and engineering; Information Systems; Mathematics (the instruction is conducted only in Greek).
6) Medicine - Bachelor of Science: General biology (training is conducted only in Greek); General microbiology (training is conducted only in Greek); Nursing (training is only in Greek); Dietology (instruction is only in Greek); Occupational therapy (training is conducted only in Greek); Pharmacology (the instruction is conducted only in Greek); Radio diagnostics (training is conducted only in Greek); Speech therapy (instruction is only in Greek); Sports medicine and exercise therapy (training is conducted only in Greek).
Tuition fees: from 305 euros per academic hour (an average of 128 hours per year, from 519501 rubles for 1 year).
University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) is a British university on the sunny island of Cyprus, which has almost a two-hundred-year history: in 1828 the Institute for the Spread of Knowledge was established, which in 1992 received a university status and the name of the University of Central Lancashire. In 2010, the university was recognized as the first modern British university, which entered the world TOP by QS World Rankings 2010 - up to this point they were given only to recognized educational "mastodons" like Cambridge or Oxford. In addition, the University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) is considered the 6th in the UK for the specialties "Librarianship" and "Information Management" (according to the estimate of the Complete University Guide for 2016).
Graduates can count on full-fledged support and support from their alma mater: UCLan is considered the best British university in the stability of final startups. According to statistics, personal business plans and business models of graduates successfully work more than 3 years, becoming a profitable and successful business. And in terms of the number of students who have become successful entrepreneurs and owners of their own business, the university holds the second place!
The UCLan office in Cyprus has two accreditations (other than the general international one):