Here you can find 25 best institutions with higher education in Sweden for international students. Also, we put together information with description, rankings, reviews and prices for programs for international children and students, how to apply to make it easier to make the right choice. FREE admission services to our partner institutions, places are limited.
- Age: 17+
- Duration: 3 years
- Beginning: in September (documents are accepted until January 15).
The basic, the first stage of higher education (according to the European Bologna system) allows a large amount of theoretical and practical knowledge to be obtained in 3 years. Graduates can start working and build their own careers - either continue their education in a master's / doctoral program, take additional courses and programs.
The main directions of undergraduate studies at Lund University:
- Bachelor's in Fine Art (fine arts)
- Bachelor's in Development Studies (economic development)
- Bachelor's in Physical Geography and Ecosystem Science (geography and ecosystems)
- Bachelor's in Physics (physics and science)
- Bachelor's in Mathematics (mathematics and science)
- Astronomy + Astrophysics
- Meteorology, biogeophysics
- Theoretical physics.
Academic year, as in all Swedish universities, is divided into two approximately equal semester-half-year.
The cost of training for undergraduate programs varies from 11 to 23 thousand euros for the academic year - the prices vary greatly depending on the specialty (for details, please contact your manager):
- Industrial design = 22000 €
- Information systems and security = 11000 €
- Production of films and media = 11280 €
- Service management, logistics = 11000 €
- European business law and law = 14250 €
- Biomedical Sciences = 18750 €
- Corporate and financial management = 12000 €
- Economic development = 10000 €
- Physics, mathematics, geography and ecosystems = 15500 €
- Fine Arts = 23000 €.
Extract of the description of institutions in currect section:
Kristianstad University is a prestigious and famous university located in the city of Kristianstad (Sweden) and offering quality programs for students from all over the world. Founded in 1977, in 1995 a new campus was put into operation, which has since been continuously updated and modernized. The institution has a fundamental scientific and technical base - all conditions for development are created here. The structure includes the following faculties and departments:
1. Business (Faculty of Business):
2. Education (Faculty of Education):