PA College Cyprus
Description of PA College Cyprus
- Founded: 1983
- Location: Larnaca, Cyprus
- Language of instruction: Greek, English
- Rating in Cyprus: 17.
PA College is a higher education institution that educates future business executives. Programs are aimed at all aspects of business: administration, accounting, finance, etc. The quality of education makes it possible to achieve high successes in the future career: graduates often take the positions of top managers in large companies.
PA College offers education not only to citizens of Cyprus, but also to foreigners: the university is part of several prestigious associations, works with foreign partners on exchange programs. After completing a course at this college, you can apply for master's programs at many universities in Europe, Asia, and America.
The principles of teaching will please students: it is interesting and easy to study here, teachers provide support to students. Able students can get not only a discount on the cost of the educational program, but also a good scholarship that covers all costs.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in PA College Cyprus
Accommodation, meals, prices
The college does not have its own hostel, but students can stay in rented apartments / rooms - it costs from 200 € per month. Food is possible in a cafe located on the territory of the university - it is prepared in a tasty and healthy way, and the cost is lower than in many catering establishments in the city.
Activities PA College Cyprus
PA College is an international university that allows you to make useful contacts with citizens of different countries, which can be useful in your future career. Students in extracurricular time take part in creative performances and competitions. On weekends, you can go on an excursion: Cyprus is a country with a long history, which has dozens of amazing sights, will delight you with a warm sea and clean beaches.
Facilities and equipment at PA College Cyprus
PA College has modern facilities in every classroom, including video and audio equipment. A large library is available for students, spacious computer rooms with fast Internet, and sports facilities that help keep themselves in good shape.
Admission dates and extra charges
College education is divided into semesters. Additional costs associated with food, mobile communications, transportation and leisure activities, from 200 € per month.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission, it is important to provide a document on previous education, pass a small entrance test, collect the necessary package of documents.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about PA College Cyprus
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.