Abroad today there is a huge number of private educational institutions for children, schoolchildren and students, where you can get a high-quality secondary education. Schools in Great Britain , America and Switzerland offer a large number of educational programs to foreign students and Russian students, qualified teachers use advanced teaching methods, educational institutions have excellent campuses with modern classes for classes and much more. All this can be found in schools that take positions in the lists of top-rank educational institutions of the countries listed - these are the top-10, top-25 and top-50 ratings.
Rating schools of Great Britain, America and Switzerland: list, conditions of admission
British private boarding schools are recognized as one of the best secondary educational institutions around the world, since they offer classical education to children and schoolchildren in combination with a modern educational approach. Graduates of these English private schools easily enter the leading universities not only in the country, but all over the world.
- Eton College (Eton College, Berkshire)
- Harrow House International College (Harrow House College, suburb of London)
- Charterhouse school (Charterhouse School School, Surrey, Godalming)
- Cardiff Sixth Form College (Cardiff Six Form College)
- Queen Ethelburga's College (Queen Ethelburga College, York).
Equally high quality of education, foreigners and Russian schoolchildren can find in institutions of the United States. American boarding schools are distinguished by the high academic level of the programs offered, many of which provide excellent training in a narrow specialization - this allows graduates to have additional advantages when enrolling in prestigious American universities and not only.
- Phillips Exeter Academy ( Phillips Exeter Academy )
- The Lawrenceville School (Lawrenceville School)
- The Putney School (Putney School)
- Groton School (Private School Groton School)
- Shattuck St Mary's School (Shattuck St Mary's School).
Swiss secondary private schools are also considered to be among the best in the international education market, and there are many reasons for this. One of the main is the Swiss education system, which allows pupils of local educational institutions to study not only English , but also other European languages (German, French, Italian, Spanish), respectively, and receive diplomas of national samples.
- Institut auf dem Rosenberg (Institut Rosenberg Switzerland)
- Institut Monte Rosa ( Monte Rosa Institute)
- St. Georges School Montreux (St. George School School Montreux)
- Aiglon College Switzerland ( Aiglon College Switzerland School)
- College Du Leman (College Du Leman).
To enter one of these schools, foreign students and Russian students will have to try hard: first, all high-demanding schools hold a high demanding competition, and secondly, the educational systems of England, the United States and Switzerland are quite different from the Russian ones. This means that admission to the best schools in these countries will require the candidate to pre-linguistic and academic training.
Our specialists are ready to help you at all stages - from finding a suitable boarding school in one of these countries and ending with sending documents and successfully passing the entrance exams. Consultations with managers of SMAPS are free, as we are partners of educational institutions abroad, and not intermediaries.