SMAPSE experts present you sprecial offers for July and August! If you plan to study at foreign language camps and schools, you want to enter foreign boarding school or college, think about getting higher or second higher education abroad - pay attention to the proposals of SMAPSE partner educational institutions.
- 20% discounts for courses in the USA
- 15% - for programs in Ireland and the UK
- 5% for programs in Canada
This option is an excellent opportunity to save money for students aged 16 and older who have booked the program for 2 weeks and longer in the period from July 2 to September 30. There is also a discount for studies in Australia and New Zealand: 20% for all short-term programs, 12% for long courses (semester or academic year).
When booking the course in August or September (duration 2, 4, 6 or 8 weeks) you can get a 50% discount on comfortable accommodation in the residence of The Loft. Book the program for the period from July 1 to August 31 - and pay only half for accommodation.
An excellent opportunity to save money for young students, who can't enter a Bachelor's program in Glion London. There is a workaround that will reduce your studies by a year. Students don't need to take the International Foundation program at the Glion Institute of Higher Education in London.
You can start studying at campus in Switzerland immediately for 1 year undergraduate, and then continue the program in London in a 2nd course.
Programs are identical! You will not need to pass exams and additionally pay for the course of the International Foundation - you save both time and money.
Deadlines for filing documents have been extended for ONCAMPUS USA programs. Be sure to check with SMAPSE manager for an opportunity to receive a scholarship - ONCAMPUS has discounts up to 50%.
- Boston University - until August 7 (arrival until September 7)
- State University of New York (SUNY) - until July 26 (arrival until August 23)
- University of Texas - until July 21 (arrival until August 24)
- University of Rhode Island - until 8 August (arrival until 4 September)
- California State University (Cal State University) - until July 24 (arrival before August 23).
- Discount of 10.000CHF for successful students in a prestigious association Swiss Education Group, Switzerland - 8 programs to choose from in the restaurant and hotel management field.
- Discount of £ 5.000 International Year One program in one of the best colleges in London - CATS College London. All students entered in the summer of 2017 will pay a year at a reduced price of £ 16.000 instead of the standard £ 21.000.
- $10.000 scholarships offer several American universities at the same time:
- The University of Kansas
- University of South California
- Auburn Global
- American University in Washington
- Illinois University in Chicago
- Additional scholarships are available throughout the United States. For example, in the LSU (Louisiana State University), a personal scholarship can reach $14.500 per year, which covers just over half of the total cost of education. A similar offer is available at Adelphi University ($15.000 scholarships), and Florida International University and University of Central Florida offer their students scholarships at $7.500 per academic year.
- The maximum personal scholarship is offered by the University of the Pacific (Pacific University) located in California. With a tuition fee of $45.650 per year, it allows students to save $25.000.
As you can see, there are a lot of options and offers: SMAPSE experts have identified only the most relevant ones.