Mon-Fri 8-17, Sat-Sun 10-16
(UK time)
  • Services
    • Services and prices
    • Immigration and citizenship
    • Scholarships
    • Tutoring and preparation for schools, universities abroad
  • Information
  • Partnership
    • Group travel
    • For teachers
    • Terms of partnership (for agents)
    • Instructions (for agents)
    • FAQ (for agents)
    • For schools
    • Educational fairs
    • Advertising
  • Contacts
2018-07-30 11:56:44

Information: how and where to send the child to study abroad

Information: how and where to send the child to study abroad

Studying abroad can become a powerful springboard to a successful life, profitable international employment and good earnings.

Education received abroad is prestigious, qualitative and profitable: course, the cost of programs and residence is quite high, but it pays off hundredfold during employment, a foreign diploma of a prestigious university opens the doors to the best international companies. The question remains - where to send the child to study abroad?

Where should I send my child to study? The choice of the country and the training program.

Now the absolute majority of rating educational institutions are happy to accept foreigners. If you prefer a truly prestigious education in an English-speaking country - pay attention toUnited Kingdom or United States . Educational standards are very high here, each educational institution is monitored and verified by state bodies, and modern infrastructure and equipping of campuses is one of the best in the world. Also, quality education is provided by the countries of Europe - for example,Germany , Austria and Switzerland , France , Spain , Italy . Here you can learn several languages (for example, English and German), as well as the world's best profile programs - for example, technical universities in Germany or the famous Swiss hospitality schools.

Statistics show that most parents are wondering,where to send the child to study after grade 9 or after grade 11 . Be sure to consider the fact of the difference in educational systems abroad: even if your child was an excellent student at foreign school, he certainly will need to deepen and update the subject knowledge, not to mention a qualitative increase in the language level. Having enrolled after the 9th grade, the student will be able to complete a higher education abroad, which will make it easier for him to enter the rating universities. After choosing the 11th grade, the student will be able to pass an effective program of preparation for admission to the university (usually they last only a year or two) and receive a prestigious higher education already in the chosen country.

Language courses and camps: the best adaptation of a schoolchild.

If a child has never traveled abroad alone, a long stay without relatives and friends will become a significant stress for him. The best initial option, if you decide to give the child an opportunity to study abroad, will belanguage camp . Where to send the child for the holidays? The choice is only for you! Many language schools, universities and colleges organize seasonal language courses and camps, which, in addition to academic training, provide a large number of entertainment, sports and leisure activities. Sending a child to a camp means giving him the opportunity to fully adapt to the cultural, educational and language environment, communicate with his peers from other countries, significantly improve the level of the language, and finally, pleasantly and profitably spend the holidays. In addition to the most popular summer courses, there are seasonal opportunities for a trip for the autumn holidays, in the winter and Christmas period, in the spring months - you can only choose the country and the school of stay.

So, if you are determined to send a child to study abroad, first you should try to pick up a seasonal camp, then you can sign up for longer English courses, and then, having decided on the host country and educational institutions, Application for the programof secondary or of higher education .

Entry requirements

In order to enroll in universities, it is most often required not only a certificate of secondary education, but also a certificate of the passed Preparatory program. There are several of them (IB, A-level, Foundation) - they expand, deepen and actualize the subject knowledge of the student, improve the skills of general and academic English. The student learns to work effectively independently, write essays and conduct research, outline and find information, develops the skill of critical and analytical thinking. All these skills will be very useful in the university, since foreign higher education provides for a huge amount of independent work, in contrast to foreign universities.

Prepare for the fact that studying abroad is quite expensive. The leaders in value are, of course, the United States and Britain. More affordable, but not inferior to the quality of the training program can be found in other English-speaking countries - for example, in Australia and Canada. In addition to the actual cost of the training, you will need to pay the cost of living (on campus, in the apartment or host family). But here you can be sure that the child will get really comfortable and safe conditions for living and teaching. Campuses of foreign institutions are excellently equipped, equipped with modern technology, student residences - with new repairs, comfortable furniture, lots of cozy common areas. Studying at a school, university or college, a student is entitled to use the entire sports infrastructure, computer classes and laboratories, the resources of extensive libraries, etc. Of course, it's worth your money.

Contact the professionals

Smapse specialists are ready to help you with any questions, if you decide to send your child to study abroad. Together with you we will select a country and an educational institution, the most convenient and suitable program for training, we will help with the preparation of documents. We work with schools directly, so the process of approving a place on the course is faster, and the cost does not include working with intermediaries. Foreign education is prestigious and qualitative, and we will do our best so that you can personally verify this.

All articles
Your comment / review / question
There are no comments here yet
Your comment / review
If you have a question, write it, we will try to answer
* - Field is mandatory
Egor Eremeev
Current material has been prepared by Egor Eremeev
Education: Westminster University (Business & Management), London.
Egor studied and lived in the UK for 8 years and graduated from the university of Westminster. He is currently the co-founder and the director of business development at Smapse Education and personally visits foreign schools and universities, interviews students studying in those institutions.
Callback Online consultant
Напишите нам, мы онлайн!