The language school Don Quijote has developed a special program for students at the age of 14-18. International students have a great opportunity to immerse in the Spanish language environment.
Salamanca is a city with a rich history and inexhaustible energy, which is ideal for studying Spanish. In addition, it is the birthplace of one of the oldest universities in the world. Therefore, most of the population of Salamanca are students, 10% are foreign students. Students have a chance to get acquainted with young people from other countries and to learn more about different cultures.
SMAPSE provides students with an opportunity not to pay a registration fee.
- Duration of the program: 2 weeks
- Registration for the course: until September 28, 2017. Cancellation is impossible
- Accommodation: subject to availability
- Payment of the deposit at the time of registration
- The discount is valid in 2017.
- Available destinations: Barcelona, Madrid, Salamanca, Tenerife, Valencia, Guanajuato, Oaxaca, Playa del Carmen, Quito, Santo Domingo de Heredia.