Nowadays, education has become one of the key factors for success in building a career and life. In recent years, studying abroad is considered to be one of the best way to reach success. Foreign schools abroad allow their students not only to learn professional skills at a high level, but also to master a foreign language, develop communicative and creative abilities. Studying an international program in a foreign school also gives an opportunity to enter a prestigious university in many cities around the world.
This classic of foreign education is represented in Europe with its centuries-old traditions of education. Secondary education in Europe offers several advantages:
- International recognition of programs, which makes it possible to enter most of the well-known universities
- The ability to learn several languages at a high level
- Immersion in the culture of Europe, numerous trips to the EU countries
- Education in Europe is aimed at developing logic and creativity, broadening the horizon
- Teachers try to interest students, which in the future allows teenagers to engage independently and constantly strive for knowledge
- The ability to choose subjects for study, although there are also mandatory (for example, mathematics, physics, chemistry, English, etc.).
TOP-5 schools in Europe in 2016 for international students:
- A + World Academy (Academy A + World) is a boarding school located in Bern, Switzerland. The Academy is a unique ship on which students spend a whole year. Students travel and conduct research in more than 20 ports, for a year they also write more than 4000 thousand essays on various topics. Teachers, professors and politicians from different countries help to give students a unique education and to gain invaluable experience.
Accepts students at the age from 15 to 18 years. The maximum number of students is 60. Over the past year representatives of 12 nationalities from all over the world have been educated in it. Students at this school have the opportunity to receive an international diploma with AP courses, to study the world and develop practical skills that will be useful in life.
- Aiglon College is a well-known college located high in the Swiss Alps, in the village of Cesier Villars. The college positions itself as "A school that will change you like no other". Children and adolescents are trained by international GCSE programs (IGCSE) and the international undergraduate program (IB Diploma). In addition, students can take courses to prepare for the American SAT exams or for the IELTS international English language exam. Great attention is paid to extra-curricular activities. Children and teenagers can attend sports sections, mugs of drama and art, music and many others. The school also offers an exciting excursion program that includes various expeditions.
The college accepts students at the age from 9 till 18 years. The maximum possible number of students is 370.
- BBIS Berlin Brandenburg International School is a private school founded in 1990. It is located in Germany and accepts students aged 3 to 19 years. It is a school of joint learning both full-time and with accommodation of students on campus. At the moment, students of more than 60 nationalities from all over the world are being trained in it. The BBIS campus is located in the village of Kleinmachnau on 356,000 square meters of land, covered with beautiful forests on the banks of the Teltov Canal and Makhnower See. The maximum number of students is 700.
- Brillantmont International School is one of the oldest educational institutions in Switzerland. Brillantmont uses world-renowned programs that allow to take the UK IGCSE, AS and A Level exams, or obtain an American Diploma of Higher Education (SAT). Students from Brillantmont enter prestigious universities around the world. The average class size is 9 students, which guarantees maximum attention of the teacher. Students can also devote time to extra-curricular activities - to find oneself in sports or art. The age of students is 11-18 years. The maximum number of students is 150.
- College Alpin Beau Soleil is one of the oldest boarding schools in Switzerland, founded in 1910. The college provides full education for students from more than 40 different countries aged 11 to 18 years. Students are offered an academic programs in English and French, which also include an extensive excursion program and extracurricular activities. The school forms an international community that allows students to learn about the culture and traditions of other countries in a friendly atmosphere. The maximum number of students is 240.
But not only Europe represents an excellent education abroad. The choice of the country of study will depend on individual preferences, but any decision will bring to the student an interesting and new cultural experience, will allow to find friends all over the world, become more independent, develop language skills and learn future professional opportunities. In the TOP-10 international schools, with the exception of European educational institutions, included:
- The Hill School is located in the USA. It prepares children and adolescents to enter college and build a career. Accepts students between the ages of 14 to 18 and over 21 nationalities. The maximum number of students is 520.
- Ruamrudee International School (Ruamrudee International School) - RIS is located in Bangkok, Thailand. It supports healthy competition and ambitions. The school has 1200 students of 24 nationalities and 163 teachers from 16 countries. RIS follows the American curriculum and offers Advanced Placement and an international undergraduate program. RIS is proud to provide an interfaith, comprehensive and academically rigorous education for students.
- Rosseau Lake College is an independent school founded in 1967 that offers a full-time or full-time board. Takes children and teenagers from 12 to 18 years of age for education.
- Utahloy International School Zengcheng - UISZ was founded in 2003 and is part of the Utahloy Education Foundation. UISZ is located in South China. UISZ follows the international programs of the Bachelor's (IB).
- Fulford Academy is located in Canada. Fulford Academy is a joint private boarding school for foreign students (aged 11 to 18, 7-12 grades). The main mission of Fulford is to help students enroll in the best curricula of Canada and the United States, create wonderful memories and improve academic and language skills.