Universidad Popular Autonoma del Estado de Puebla is a private university, founded in 1973. The university is considered one of the leading in the region, is an educational and scientific stronghold of Mexico.
The symbol of the university is a shield; and the university’s acronym is on top of it. The shield resembles the rectilinear shield of Puebla and is protected by an eagle, which is a symbol of overcoming. The water in the lower part again resembles a Puebla shield, symbolizes life. In the background is visible volume - a university campus. “U” stands for book and tower, i.e. science and culture. Angels wrap "U" with their wings, figuratively holding a map of the state of Puebla.
The educational institution has received accreditation:
A modern hostel works for students, but there are not many places in it, because most students receive distance education. All rooms are equipped with:
The cost of living depends on the accommodation option. The rooms are combined in blocks, each block has its own sanitary unit and kitchen. Parking is available for a fee.
Students' meals are organized in the dining rooms of the dormitory and cafeteria of the educational building. Another option is self-cooking in the kitchen.
Universidad Popular Autonoma del Estado de Puebla is the head campus in Teucan and 8 in the regions: Cholula, Santiago, Angelopolis, Lomas, Atliksko, Martin, etc.
On the basis of the university work:
To achieve academic and educational goals in the use of students:
You can start studying at the university year-round. Additionally, you need to pay the registration fee when submitting documents.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.