The National Autonomous University of Mexico or the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM) is a Mexican state university. By financial type - this educational institution refers to non-commercial, and by organizational - to public. It is the largest and most prestigious university in Latin America. Its purpose is to organize and carry out scientific research to form practitioners that will be useful to society. The year of foundation of the National Autonomous University of Mexico is 1910.
This educational institution occupies a leading position among the universities of the country and includes a five-percent TOP of the higher educational institutions of the planet. Priority areas of training In UNAM:
The high quality of teaching provides the university with a stable position among the top hundred universities selected by this criterion. Graduates of the university have good chances of finding a job, thanks to the reputation of the educational institution among employers.
The National Autonomous University of Mexico is a state, decentralized structure that has full competence and has the right to provide higher education in order to form practitioners, researchers, university professors, engineers with synovational thinking.
The university belongs to large educational institutions. At the same time, about 135,000 students study there. Admission to the university and foreign applicants is admissible. About 1% of foreigners study at the university. The academic staff includes more than 15,000 teachers. The university has exchange programs for students and teaching staff, as well as the opportunity to receive distance education.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
The campus is located in the Mexican capital, Mexico City. The campus consists of educational buildings, libraries, bank branches, gyms, cafes and canteens.
UNAM conducts active research activities in the field of coordination of scientific research in the atmosphere, nanotechnology, bioethics, human rights, radio astronomy and astrophysics. Students participate in the University Space Program, as well as in the climate research program. In addition, students and teachers conduct scientific work in the center of scientific gender studies.
Everyday life, scientific activity and news of the educational institution are actively covered in social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, as well as on the official sites of the institution.
The University is a member of the associations: Association of Pacific Rim Universities (APRU), and the Asociación Nacional de Universidades e Instituciones de Educación Superior (ANUIES).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.