• Foundation: 1995
• Abbreviation: UNIMEX
• Status: private
• Location: Mexico City, Mexico
• Age: from 19 years
• Accommodation: residence
• Language of instruction: Spanish.
The private Universidad Mexicana opened in 1995 to promote the development of Mexican youth and improve the educational level of the population. The University of Mexico offers programs mainly for the humanitarian cycle: public relations, tourism, education, and information technology, art and design are also taught here.
The university has 4 campuses in the vicinity of Mexico City: Izkalli, Veracruz, Satellite, Polanco.
• Management and administration
• Public Relations
• Social Psychology
• Computer systems.
• Beginning of the school year: September
• Language of instruction: Spanish
• Age: 19+
• Duration of study: 3 years 4 months.
• Travel business
• State accounting
• International trade and customs
• International relationships
• Graphic design
• International gastronomy
• Marketing and advertising.
The International Gastronomy program is designed to train managers in the food industry, food trade, and food production. Here the skills of organizing a business in the field of nutrition are laid.
• Management Skills
• Criminal law
• Psychosocial therapy
• Visual communication.
The program "Psychosocial Therapy" is designed to train personnel capable of developing effective strategies to solve social, family and individual problems.
University of Mexico students live on campus residences. The cost of a place in a hostel is from $ 200, meals and transportation cost from $ 260 per month.
4 Universidad Mexicana campuses have everything you need for study: classrooms, computer laboratories, libraries, sports complexes. There are cafes and cafeterias, recreation areas.
Entrance tests are paid, they cost $ 200. Registration fee - $ 500.
1. Spanish language certificate DELE
2. Successful passing the entrance tests for general knowledge of secondary school subjects or certificate of high Mexican school (preparado)
3. Notarized translation of all educational documents into Spanish
4. Bachelor or Master degree (for postgraduate programs)
5. Correctly completed registration documents.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.