• Foundation: 1972
• Abbreviation: UNISAL
• Status: private
• Location: Mexico City, Mexico
• Age: from 19 years
• Accommodation: residence
• Language of instruction: Spanish.
Universidad Salesiana opened in Mexico City in 1972 as the Salesian Pedagogical University, a representative of the large “family” of Salesian Catholic schools located in many countries around the world. The Salesian Catholic Order was founded by Saint Giovanni Bosco in Italy in the middle of the 19th century and is named after the patron saint Francis Salsky. The initial task of the order was to attract children and young people to the Catholic Church who did not have support in life, livelihoods, those who were forced to choose the criminal path. Salesians attracted not only prayer and kind words - they opened schools and workshops, gave children of the poor an education, a profession.
The Salesian Congregation currently has more than 60 educational institutions around the world, including 48 universities, the most famous of which is the Pontifical Salesian University in the Vatican.
Giovanni Bosco, the founder of the order, already in the 19th century called for the abandonment of corporal punishment, for the warm-hearted attitude towards foster children, and his followers sacredly honor the tradition of being kind to students. Today's students and graduates on the pages of social networks talk about the amazing home atmosphere of the Salesian University of Mexico City, the attention of teachers and the university administration to student needs and personal problems.
Over time, the university introduced new curricula regarding not only pedagogy, but also management, jurisprudence, and other areas of education. So there was the Salesian University of Mexico City, which now masters new professions. The latest new proposal is a bachelor's degree in criminology and forensics.
• Management and administration
• Clinical psychology
• Digital design
• Environmental engineering.
• Beginning of the school year: September
• Language of instruction: Spanish
• Age: 19+
• Duration of study: 3 years - 3 years 3 months.
• Communication Sciences
• Tourism Management
• Clinical psychology
• Digital animation design
• Environmental Engineering
The program "Management of tourism business" is designed to train managers in the field of tourism, which can bring tourism companies to a new level or establish a new competitive and productive organization in this field. Graduates of this program are able to correctly assess the problems of the company, find an effective solution, are focused on the continuous improvement of the quality of tourism services.
Under the Digital Animation Design program, professionals are trained who can use special tools to create high-quality audio-visual products that participate in digital animation projects and create their own projects.
• Master of Education
• Master amparo.
The Master of Education program is designed to train personnel capable of creating a motivational and creative atmosphere in educational institutions, and to lead these institutions or working groups in them.
According to the Master Amparo program, professionals are trained in the field of protecting constitutional and other rights of individuals or groups of the population.
University of Mexico students live on campus or rent housing in the city. Students pay from $ 170 to pay for housing, and from $ 220 per month for food and travel.
• The Salesian University of Mexico is among the top five universities in Mexico
• Due to the tightened class schedule, a bachelor's degree can be obtained in 3 years
• Home atmosphere at the university, contributing to the manifestation of students' abilities
• UNISAL selects teachers who not only know their subject and deeply believe, but are also capable of interreligious dialogue
• UNISAL's serious attitude to raising the skills of a modern professional: the ability to analyze the situation, make independent decisions, work in a group, use digital methods in work
• The demand for Universidad Salesiana Mexico diplomas in the labor market
• Opportunity to receive a scholarship from UNISAL
• The Mexican government provides financial assistance to foreign students who study in Mexico the local culture and languages, as well as computer systems.
The training rooms of the Salesian University of Mexico City are located on the campus of the Catholic College of San Giovanni. There is also a university library where students can not only order the necessary literature, but also get expert advice on finding information.
The college also provides dormitories and sports facilities for use by the university. The university has its own journal and its own radio channel.
The lesson schedule in UNISAL is summarized: the number of classes determined per semester is carried out for 3 months, so students take 9 years to complete a program for 3 years. Registration fee = $ 4095.
The university has a permanent scholarship commission: the UNISAL administration is interested in that all successful students can graduate from the university.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.