Autonomous University of the State of Hidalgo is one of the best universities in Mexico. Quality education is the main priority of the educational institution. The Autonomous University of hidalgo is located in Pachuca, it was founded in 1869, accredited by secretaría de Educación Pública, Mexico. The student population is about 40,000 students, mostly from the state, much less – students from other states, foreigners.
In 1875, the university moved to the former san juan de Dios hospital (founded in 1725), it is still the central building of the university. During the Mexican Revolution (1910-17), the University closed several times, but survived. In the 1940s, programs in medicine, law, and engineering were added, and in 1948 it was granted autonomy.
Autonomous University of the State of Hidalgo is the oldest, largest university in the state: it is known as one of the best universities in Latin America, is a member of the Consortium of Mexican Universities (CUMEX), one of the best universities in Mexico for postgraduate education.
The cost of living is 3400 $/year.
The University holds conferences, exhibitions, events in order to popularize sports among students, to maintain a healthy lifestyle of the university community. The university offers an alternative to sedentary activities, helping to develop physical, cognitive abilities, which means a better quality of life, emotional and physical health.
The Autonomous University of Hidalgo holds sports events in individual and team sports:
The University participates with its teams in state stages, regional, national competitions within the framework of CONDDE.
In addition to its main campuses in Pachuca, UAEH has offices throughout the state of Hidalgo with facilities in Actopan, Apan, Attonilco de Tula, Ciudad Sahagún, Huehutla de Reyes, Mineral del Monte, Tizayuka, Tlauelilpan, Tulancingo, Zimapan + four secondary schools in the districts of Pachuca, Tulancingo.
Free university bus, free use of sports facilities (for students) with a semi-professional swimming pool, tennis, basketball, squash, beach volleyball, gym provide comfort of study.
List of documents:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.