Guidance on how to study in Mexico. Top 27 schools and universities in Mexico, study fees, rankings
Mexican education meets not only an academic concept: study in the country of the Aztecs and Maya is an incredible experience. Today, the country is actively developing: this applies to all social systems, including education. Education in Mexico has a number of features, one of the main is the optimal ratio of price and quality. In some Mexican universities and colleges the average annual cost does not exceed $150, the country is known as one of the most accessible for foreign students.
As part of the Latin American region, Mexico is becoming more promising in terms of education every year. Graduates of the country's universities are in demand in South America, they have good chances to find a job in the USA.
Educational system in Mexico
The country ranks 4th in the world in terms of the number of foreign investment in education: British, German, American, international schools and holiday language camps for children are open, students from all over the world come in Mexico: who to get a scholar Degree, who to study Spanish.
Foreign students can study in the country in primary, secondary, higher private schools. Full secondary education is usually obtained for 12 years, it is not mandatory - after 9th grade teenagers can finish their studies and start working.
Private schools are divided into academic and special schools: the first prepares students for admission to higher education institutions, the latter allow to receive full secondary academic preparation and a certain profession (mainly in technology, commerce).
In addition, foreign students can choose courses in special language schools, they usually accept students over 11 years of old. Language schools offer a wide choice of Spanish courses, from standard to business.
5 benefits of studying in TOP-20 schools, colleges and universities in Mexico
- In a country of unimaginable landscapes and cultural treasures you can learn Spanish, relax on the beach, go in for water sports. For students of language courses there is a great opportunity to visit a large number of sightseeing programs.
- Education in Mexico is cheaper than in the USA or Europe.
- The special feature of education is the active development of the research direction, foreign students can be fully realized in science.
- The national diploma corresponds to international standards, is listed in USA, in some EU countries.
- From a Mexican university, if desired, the student can transfer to a university of another country for the relevant branch.