In a public higher education institution in Mexico, the University of Guadalajara educate qualified specialists to work in the country and abroad. As for the history of the emergence, for the first time Universidad de Guadalajara (UDG) opened its doors more than two hundred years ago, in 1792. The main buildings of the university are located in the city of Guadalajara.
In the national academic ranking, Universidad de Guadalajara firmly ranks sixth in the list of the most prestigious Mexican educational institutions. The quality of teaching at the UDG emphasizes its relevance among local and foreign applicants.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
First of all, Universidad de Guadalajara impresses with its size. In its classrooms about 100 thousand students annually receive education. In an educational institution accept documents on education and from foreign citizens. Teaching is conducted by 8,000 teachers, the quality of professional knowledge of which, the administration pays attention in the first place. Students who are oriented to study in the framework of an international student exchange program can go to the social pages related to the UDG and get the necessary information.
It is always possible to acquire additional theoretical knowledge in the disciplines in the huge academic library. Places in the hostel are provided to foreigners and nonresident students.
The educational institution has long established a partnership with the elite academic group Asociación Nacional de Universidades e Instituciones de Educación Superior.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.