One of the most important institutions of higher education in Mexico is Instituto Tecnologico Autonomo de Mexico (ITAM). His activity began in 1946 as an economic school. In 1963, by decree of the government, the institution was recognized as a "Free University School" and became autonomous (hence its name). However, its modern status of the Mexican Autonomous Technological Institute acquired much later - in 1985.
Today in our country the university is considered one of the best research institutions. In the ranking of Mexico, he currently stands on the third place, and among international universities - by 606. His graduates in a short period of time are employed in prestigious companies.
Teaching disciplines is here at a high level. Especially popular are such areas as economics and business management.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
Over the entire period of its activity the institute has become famous for a huge number of outstanding graduates, most of whom are political figures:
Among the famous teachers are the following specialists: Guillermo Ortiz Martinez, Pedro Aspe Armella, Denise Dresser, Francisco Gil Diaz, Luis Carlos Ugalde, Hector Zagal, Ernesto Piedras Feria, Rossana Fuentes Beren, Rafael Fernandez de Castro and others.
The main campus of Instituto Tecnologico Autonomo de Mexico is territorially located in the picturesque city of Mexico City. ITAM owns a large student library, a comfortable hostel for foreign citizens, research laboratories and colleges, sports complexes and sites. The university is equipped with everything necessary for comfortable learning and living. If it is required, you can take preparatory courses on the basis of the institution. And for the conduct of research activities, the institution has several centers dedicated to economics, jurisprudence, political science, foreign affairs and business.
The Mexican Autonomous Technological Institute is part of the Asociación Nacional de Universidades e Instituciones de Educación Superior.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.