The largest institution of higher education in Mexico is Universidad Autónoma del Estado de México (UAEM). The Autonomous University of Mexico is a public institution that was founded in 1828. Geographically, the institution is located in the city of Toluca.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
To date, the school is in the TOP 20 best institutions in the country, while taking 11th place. In the list of prestigious international universities is at 830 positions. In the QS World University Rankings, the university is ranked 790, and in the opinion of the Webometrics Ranking - 1340.
The main campus of the Autonomous University of Mexico is geographically located in the city of Toluca. The university has a large library numbering thousands of books. A comfortable furnished dormitory is provided for foreign citizens. At the base of the university are located a sports center, playgrounds, cafeterias, canteens. Educational buildings are equipped with modern technology and laboratories.
UAEM is a member of the Asociación Nacional de Universidades e Instituciones de Educación Superior and Consorcio de Universidades Mexicanas.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.