- Key advantages of foreign education
- Why does it make sense to invest in the education of your children?
Obtaining education abroad is one of the most profitable investments in finance. This statement will be equally relevant in the case of teaching students and in the context of self-education of adults. The reason is simple: a holder of a European-style diploma can, in the future, recoup the funds invested in its receipt. Such a document improves the competitiveness of a candidate in the labor market and increases the likelihood of obtaining a prestigious and well-paid job, and the latter factor directly affects financial well-being and independence.
Is there any guarantee that the funds invested in the intellectual development of you or your children in the future will bring decent dividends? Let's try to figure out whether this is really so.
Key advantages of foreign education
An international diploma, like the process of obtaining a document, gives its holder knowledge of European languages (English, French, German and others), the opportunity to make new and useful acquaintances and a generally memorable life experience. In sum, these factors give study abroad certain advantages:
- High quality education. The European diploma is a synonym for quality, as foreign universities impose high demands on their students. The established high standards help from young people without experience to make real professionals in a particular field by the time of release.
- Practical education. Another advantage of European education is practicality. Comparing the Western approach to the educational process with the domestic one, we will see that schools, colleges and universities abroad pay more attention to practical knowledge than to theoretical knowledge abroad. There, students receive more academic freedom: starting from high school, students independently form a educational schedule and can choose to study the disciplines that are considered priority.
- High probability of employment. This paragraph is more relevant to students, but it can be useful to those who plan to send children abroad. A fairly high percentage of foreign students after graduation finds work in the country where the diploma was obtained. This alignment is logical, and it is promoted by the educational institutions themselves: at the universities of Canada, for example, programs are distributed that give the student the opportunity to combine education and parallel work in the specialty (paid practice).
- Moving to the country of dreams. Qualitative education received in Europe, Canada, America or Australia will help a student or already a graduate of a university in the future to move to a permanent residence in one of these countries! And when applying for a residence permit, the availability of a foreign educational document will only benefit. An additional advantage in favor of a candidate can be a 1-2 year work experience, which can be obtained in the same country after finding a job after graduation from the university.
- Travel, new acquaintances and impressions. Studying abroad, regardless of the age of the foreign student, will give an unforgettable communicative and life experience, will make new friends from different corners of the world. The student will expand his horizons by acquaintance with the traditions and culture of the country where he studies. During all these adventures, a foreign student can tirelessly practice the language, so that by the time of the completion of education he can master it if not in perfection, then precisely at the level above the average!
Why does it make sense to invest in the education of your children?
The contribution of funds directed to the development of the person is one of the most effective and promising tools in matters of investment. Everyone understands that a quality and prestigious education will require tangible investments. However, the benefits are obvious: education abroad will educate a young man with an excellent baggage of knowledge and competencies that will allow him to successfully bypass competitors in the struggle for a good place in a prospective company. A young person who actively manifests himself from a professional point of view, can gain financial independence and independently make decisions on important issues within a relatively short period of time.
Confidence in actions, decisions taken and tomorrow can give a correct and high-quality education - study abroad. A successful moment for moving to a school abroad is considered to be the high school stage, because during this period a student starts to form as a person. In addition to acquiring secondary education, parents can invest finances in obtaining additional specialty, deepening their knowledge in already familiar (advanced education), as well as studying foreign languages, education in profile programs and so on.
A foreign high school of a good level can prepare a student not only from an academic point of view, but also create the necessary atmosphere for the all-round development of the student - in an intellectual, sporting and creative aspect. In the local educational institutions the necessary conditions are created: a convenient campus infrastructure, an extensive school area, comfortable residences for accommodation of students, excellent technical equipment for classrooms, small educational groups, a rich leisure and cultural program, etc.
In obtaining a diploma abroad an international student has another plus: a graduate of the university can choose where to start his career path - in the country of study or at home. A young specialist with an international diploma and excellent knowledge of English (or other language) can easily find a suitable vacancy in organizing a world-class regardless of the country. Of course, for a career development, a foreign young specialist will need a certain amount of time - first you need to earn experience and prove yourself. To find work on specialization it will be possible and in the countries of Europe, and in the native land of the foreign student.
Thus, the benefits of studying abroad in the realities of the modern world are beyond doubt. Investments in the education of a child abroad open up prospects for him, which will surely become a sure start of the career path. When far-sighted parents have already made a decision about teaching students at a school abroad, they have the main thing - to pick up a suitable educational institution abroad.
More details on how to do this, you can read in another article on SMAPSE website or by contacting a SMAPSE specialist for a free consultation!