Today, prestigious private schools, recognized in the international arena, represent an excellent launching pad for admission to a famous university. Private schools are private educational institutions that have highly developed infrastructure, excellent equipment, highly qualified teachers and follow international educational standards. Education in them is aimed at preparing students for the famous universities of the world, studying a foreign language at a high level and developing the communicative skills of the student.
The most famous private schools are in the USA, the UK, Switzerland and Canada.
Education in the United States is considered one of the most prestigious in the world. It gives an opportunity to enter the best universities in the world. The American system of education is currently one of the most progressive: it is aimed at developing the individual characteristics of the student and revealing his creative potential. Teachers try to develop students' love for knowledge and constant search for new information. The curriculum is aimed at obtaining practical knowledge and skills that are necessary in everyday life.
The advantages of obtaining a secondary education in the US for foreign students:
- Possibility to choose items, if there is a list of mandatory
- Practical focus of education
- Recognition of American educational programs around the world
- Perspective of studying in the ranking university
- Knowledge of English at a high level.
The American education system has 3 main stages:
- Elementary School includes 1-4 grades
- Middle School - 5-8 grades
- High School (senior classes) - 9-12 grades.
The peculiarity of American education is the complete independence of these 3 links. In the United States, practice has become widespread when a student attends completely different schools at each stage of education. Another feature is the constant "mixing" of students from different classes, which is due to the possibility of selecting items. All this allows to develop communication skills and a high level of socialization of the child.
TOP-5 best elementary schools in the US:
- The New School, Faithville, Arkansas
- The Lexington School, Legingston, Kentucky
- Forsyth Country Day School, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Rocky Bayou Christian Academy, Knysville, Florida
- The Brearley School, New York.
Ranking of educational institutions of secondary education in the US (second stage of education):
- Community Day Charter School, Lawrence, Massachusetts
- Stowe Middle School, Stowe, Vermont
- Minnesota Math and Science Academy , Woodbury, Minnesota
- Lincoln Akerman School, Hampton Falls, New Hampshire
- Challenge Magnet School, Denver, Colorado.
5 most prestigious educational institutions of the United States for senior classes:
- BASIS Scottsdale, Scottsdale, Arizona
- BASIS Tucson North, Tucson, Arizona
- BASIS Oro Valley, Oro Valley, Arizona
- School for the Talented and Gifted, Dallas, TX
- BASIS Peoria, Peoria, Arizona
The cost of studying in the US for foreign students will vary depending on the prestige of the institution, the form of study (day or board) and the level of education. The average price of tuition for an academic year ranges from 15,000 $ to 45,000 $.
Currently, the popularity of the English education system, as it is one of the most prestigious in the world. The curricula of this country have become a real classics of education. The most widespread in the country was private boarding, in which students live during the school year. The main advantages of studying in England are:
- More than 90% of graduates of private bordinations go to university
- Development of confidence in students, the focus of learning on the disclosure of the personal potential of students
- The possibility of forming a student's own point of view
- A huge number of students from different countries, which gives an excellent opportunity for language practice
- Experience of independent life
- Magnificent infrastructure and the latest equipment
- Small classes, which allows teachers to pay attention to each student
- A large number of different circles and sections
- In the guest houses traditionally much attention is paid to the excursion and cultural and entertainment program
- Prestigious diplomas and certificates of English educational institutions.
Not surprisingly, more than 500,000 foreign students from 200 countries come to the UK to receive quality education every year.
Ranking of the best educational institutions in the UK:
- Dulwich College , London, England
- Ealing Independent College, London, England
- Harrow School, Harrow, England
- Malvern St James, Malvern, England
- Merchiston Castle School, Edinburgh, Scotland
Prices for education in the UK are significantly different depending on the ranking of the institution. On average, the tuition fee is 10,000 £ - 15,000 £ per semester. A feature of education in the United Kingdom is the mandatory presence of a guardian for students under the age of 18 years.
The system of education in Switzerland is known all over the world and there are objective reasons for this:
- The possibility of obtaining a diploma of various international programs on secondary education
- Quoting of the given education all over the world
- Multicultural, great opportunities to explore the culture of other nations
- Friendly atmosphere
- Aiming at the self-development of the student, increasing the interest of students in school
- Excellent equipment
- Most of the bordingas are located in beautiful places on a large territory, where students can find everything they need
- Developed culture of sport and healthy lifestyle
- A huge number of circles and cultural and entertainment events
- Switzerland is one of the safest countries in the world.
For foreign students, Switzerland is an excellent opportunity to get an international education. Education in this country will give students a wonderful experience of living in another country, an enormous language practice and an opportunity to study the traditions and culture of Western Europe. All this will become a wonderful launching pad for building a career and life.
TOP-5 best schools in Switzerland:
- Collège Alpin Beau Soleil
- Collège Champittet Pully
- Le Régent Crans-Montana College
- School Rodolphe Töpffer.
The cost of education in Switzerland is an average of 15,000 ₣ to 30,000 ₣ per year.
Education programs in Canada are an optimal balance between the traditions of European education and American innovations, remarkable living conditions and extracurricular activities, as well as the application of the latest technologies in education and respect for traditions.
Diplomas of Canadian educational institutions are widely recognized at the international level, including they give an excellent chance to enter the famous university of America. Education is bilingual in both English and French.
Canadian schools also offer a list of compulsory subjects and subjects of choice. The choice of subjects usually appears in secondary school, which enables students to develop in an interesting direction, make study exciting and awakens the thirst for knowledge.
A feature of Canadian educational institutions is the traditional great attention to sports and athletic achievements of students.
Ranking of the best schools for foreign students in Canada:
- Bishop's College School, Sherbrooke
- Branksome Hall, Toronto
- Class Afloat - West Island College International, Lünenberg
- Fulford Academy, Brockville
- Lakefield College, Lakefield.
The cost of education in Canada is from 12,000 CAD $ to 70,000 CAD $ for 1 year.
It should be noted that an important point of study abroad is the preparation of documents. Documents in most international secondary education institutions are submitted for the year.