- Rotel Tours
- What awaits the tourist inside the bus?
- What are the pros and cons of this type of accommodation?
- And here are some more hotels on wheels
If you are bored with the usual accommodation options, take a look at hotels on wheels - a non-standard option that is increasingly gaining popularity among Europeans and Americans. Let's talk about the options for hotels on wheels
Rotel Tours, a German company that offers recreational buses and trains, is considered the most famous supplier of mobile housing. The company once provided transportation for pilgrims traveling to holy places across the globe. Today the company has expanded and expanded beyond the German market. The fleet has options for every taste:
- Hotel buses for 24 and 40 seats
- 2 buses designed for off-road and wilderness travel.
There is a guide in the company with a chauffeur, and after expansion, the company acquired audio guides.
What awaits the tourist inside the bus?
- Individual berth, table and armchair for solo travelers
- Twin rooms - twin beds resembling carriage shelves, if necessary, separated by a curtain
- Kitchen with microwave
- Vacuum toilet.
It is difficult to organize a full-fledged number on the bus, so everything that happens inside the bus looks like a reserved seat carriage, only even cramped.
What are the pros and cons of this type of accommodation?
Let's highlight the advantages:
- Lack of reference to a place or building
- You don’t need to “fish out” places in crowded hotels
- Possibility to stay right next to places where accommodation is not provided.
Cons - price and lack of usual comfort and conveniences. Although, probably, for someone these are not disadvantages at all?
And here are some more hotels on wheels
- Venice - Simplon - Orient - Express - a train going from Venice to London and repeating the interior of the train from the detective Agatha Christie "Orient Express"
- Palace on Wheels - a train of 13 carriages passing through major cities of India and resembling the interiors of Indian palaces
- Aurora Express, which will plunge you into the atmosphere of the works of Jack London and take a ride through the most beautiful places in Alaska.