Getting an elite technical education in Sweden is possible at the Royal Institute of Technology. The prestige, as well as the level of knowledge of the Royal Institute of Technology (RIT) can be compared with a similar institution from Helsinki. Both higher educational institutions embody the high level of technological research not only in Scandinavia, but also in the whole EU.
At the Royal Institute of Technology, students are offered more than 60 master's and doctoral programs. Teaching for such applicants is conducted strictly in English. As for bachelors, the acquisition of knowledge is exclusively in Swedish or Norwegian.
Foreigners can enter such an elite university if they can pay a sufficiently high cost of training, dictated by the Danish and Netherlands prices for training. To reduce the costs of students, graduate programs fall under various options for financial assistance. Such monetary compensation will cover at least - half, and sometimes even all student expenses (depending on the chosen direction).
All available information together with various details is posted on the official website of RIT.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.