Luleå tekniska Universitet (LTU)
Description of Luleå tekniska Universitet (LTU)
Luleå tekniska Universitet or Lulea University of Technology (abbreviated LTU) is the highest public educational institution in Sweden, which began its scientific and educational activities in 1971. The University has its own small campus in Luleå with a hostel located on its territory.
Each year, the university completes the list of the top 20 Swedish universities.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Luleå tekniska Universitet (LTU)
Facilities and equipment at Luleå tekniska Universitet (LTU)
We are talking about a medium-sized school, which annually educates about 15,000 people. Professional university staff is about 1,400 teachers of the highest category. You can learn more relevant information about the life and activities of the institution by visiting the institution’s online resource at www.ltu.se or on Twitter, YouTube and Linkedin on the social networks.
At the disposal of teachers and students a large university library. Lulea University of Technology is one of the EUA (European University Association).
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to replenish the ranks of students and graduates of the university, it is necessary to submit in a timely manner the required documents on the previous place of study and progress. Both local and international applicants from different countries can become students of the university. Each academic year consists of two semesters.
For those who want to become a bachelor or master in this institution of higher education, it is worth knowing that each semester costs about $ 500. In addition, each student has the right to choose - full-time or distance learning system suits him more. Also, teachers and students, if desired, can participate in international exchange programs between universities.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Luleå tekniska Universitet (LTU)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.