Stockholm University is Sweden's most popular higher education institution with state ownership. The beginning of the academic activity of Stockholm University (SU) was laid in 1879. The university campus is located in the Swedish capital.
The world rating of the best universities constantly fixes SU in 5 percent of the leaders of the list. At the same time, Stockholm University can be found among the five best universities of the national rating. The most popular faculties are:
The quality of education is confirmed by the presence of SU in the list of 200 best universities in the world. Graduates who have received a diploma can always find work in the expanses of Sweden and the whole world.
The bachelor's program is presented in the following areas:
The Master's program is presented in the following areas:
By the standards of Europe it is a very large educational institution. At the same time, 30,000 students receive knowledge at various faculties.
There are no restrictions for admission of foreign applicants. At the moment there are 7% of foreigners receiving knowledge in SU. Such a contingent of students provides theoretical knowledge and practical skills of 2,000 teachers. As in all major European universities there are interesting programs for international student exchange for further learning experience. All you need to know about the life of Stockholm University is posted on the Internet pages of communities associated with the official website.
The knowledge base is a large academic library with the possibility of obtaining the necessary literature in electronic form. It is worth noting the membership of Stockholm University in such a prestigious academic network as the EUA.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.