Warsaw University takes the leading place in the ranking of Polish universities, is included in the 300 best universities in the world, on an excellent account in Eastern Europe. A high level of teaching that meets international standards attracts students from all over the world. Here is a wide selection of specialties - the most popular faculties:
More than 3700 specialists teach at the university, one fifth of which are professors. About 350 international conferences and seminars are held annually at the University of Warsaw, more than 5000 scientific publications are published. The university is part of a number of European and world associations; there are exchange programs with dozens of other universities.
Research conducted at the university is funded by the state and private companies - this is more than 110 million euros per year (a third of all university funding). Competitions for grants are constantly held, grants are given for talented students.
Studies conducted within the walls of the university concern more than 3 thousand different areas and topics: students take part in them, which gives them relevant knowledge needed in their future careers. The university helps graduates find jobs and constantly conducts research in the field of each student's future career.
Another advantage of getting a higher education here is being in the very center of the Polish capital: Warsaw is developing at a tremendous pace, it is a major economic and historical center of the country. The architecture of the university is also attractive - the history of the university has more than two centuries.
Famous graduates of the University of Warsaw:
Courses combine theory and practical skills in a chosen field; most programs are available in English.
The university has a hostel for international students. If you want to get a room here, try to submit documents in advance: unfortunately, there are not enough places for everyone who wants to stay in the hostel. Meals are possible in the cafe of the university, where prices are lower than in urban institutions.
The university has modern equipment in classrooms and dozens of laboratories. There is a library for students with 6 million books, scientific papers, magazines.
The academic year at the University of Warsaw is divided into 2 semesters: autumn and spring. Additional costs range from $ 404 to $ 762 per month: accommodation, meals, transportation and communication costs, leisure activities. You can save by getting a dorm room.
To enter the University of Warsaw, you must provide a standard package of documents and pass the entrance tests. Despite the prestige and high quality of teaching, the opening competition is small: up to 3 candidates for each place.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.