Warsaw University of Technology has a state-owned property outright. At the same time, Politechnika Warszawska (PW) is a higher educational institution in Poland with a technical focus on education. The beginning of the academic path of Warsaw University of Technology dates back to 1826. The central buildings of the university are located in the capital city of Warsaw.
Politechnika Warszawska has a strong position in fifth place in the national academic ranking. Such rating indicators are due to a set of prestigious faculties. Separately, it is worth noting the faculty of "Engineering and the study of technology." This faculty, according to international experts, occupies an elite 210th place in the global ranking of education in the technological sphere.
University graduates have excellent reputational characteristics, which allows them to easily find a job in the most prestigious companies in the world.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
PW has a large size. Approximately 37,000 students simultaneously study theoretical disciplines and gain practical skills in this institution. Foreign citizens are not limited in submitting applications to the selection committee (on average, 4% of all students are foreign nationals). The staff of teachers corresponds to the number of students and has 2,200 teachers, while a large majority of them are foreign specialists with scientific degrees. Students can always take advantage of existing international student exchange programs. Information on participation in them is posted on social networks related to the Internet resources of the Warsaw University of Technology.
Additional training implies the use by students of a powerful scientific library filled with all the necessary academic resources. This opportunity is provided by the school. Hostels have excellent conditions and are provided for everyone.
The popularity of PW is added by permanent membership in EUA, SEFI and CONFERENCE OF EUROPEAN SCHOOLS FOR ADVANCED ENGINEERING EDUCATION AND RESEARCH groups.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.