Uniwersytet Gdański or Gdansk University (abbreviated as UG) is an educational institution of state type in Poland that has been active in scientific and educational work since the beginning of 1970. The main building of the university is located in the city of Gdansk.
The institution is the unattainable dream of the majority of applicants. After all, not only residents of the whole country, but the whole world dream of getting here to study. And all because we are talking about one of the main universities of the state, which is in the TOP-20 of the best in Poland. Uniwersytet Gdański is on the list of 5 percent of the best in the international rankings.
Specify information on the educational program on the official site of an educational institution.
It is about the university, which is a large one, as there are about 29,000 people studying there every year. For accurate data on the conditions of admission and training, tuition fees and deadlines, it makes sense to visit the university’s official online resource at www.ug.edu.pl.
Literature from a large library is available to students in the framework of university education. The university provides students with a developed infrastructure for active sports. The institution is also a member of well-known research groups and communities, including the European University Association (EUA).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.