Warsaw University of Life Sciences (abbreviated SGGW) is a public higher education institution in Poland, which history begins in 1816. The university currently has a small campus in the city of Warsaw.
This is a fairly large educational institution, where about 29,000 students take courses annually. At the same time, both local residents and foreign students apply for places at the university. Teaching staff includes 1900 teachers of the highest category. Students have access to international exchange programs.
Find information on the educational program on the official site of an educational institution.
This is the university that many school graduates from all over the world dream of. After all, the Warsaw University is one of the best in the country. In addition, over the past several years, the university has consistently included in the list of TOP of the best higher education institutions in the international ranking.
Students have a large scientific library. It is possible to live in a hostel. The university is a member of authoritative groups and associations - the International Association of Universities (IAU), the European Association of Universities (EUA), the Euroleague for Life Sciences (ELLS), as well as the Baltic University Program (BUP) and the Association of European Universities in the Life Sciences (ICA).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.