The university was founded in 1996. Over the past ten years, the Higher School of Informatics and Management annually held the highest positions in the ratings:
Successful students can apply for full compensation for tuition under the School of Leaders program. The university has a loyalty program: the entrant is given a 10% discount if there is already a member of his family among the students.
The main concept of training is dual, which means the inextricable connection of theory with practice. This is achieved thanks to paid internships at Santander Bank Polska, AO Deutsche Lufthansa, Raben Polska, Skrivanek and Rzeszow Jasienka Airport.
It is possible to participate in international programs at the university: the Erasmus + mobility program, which allows you to study exchange programs at universities in the USA, Germany, France, Great Britain, etc., a double degree program with Anshan Normal University (China).
You can get a bachelor's degree in Polish in the following specialties: digital media and image communication, psychology in management, logistics, economics and public administration, dietetics, computer graphics and multimedia products, computer science, management, English philology, physiotherapy, cosmetology.
You can get a bachelor's degree in English in the following specialties: aviation management, international management and information technology.
You can get a master's degree in Polish in the following specialties: administration, public safety, economics, journalism and the media, physiotherapy, cosmetology, computer science.
There is a network of dormitories at the university both in Rzeszow and beyond, for example, in Kelnarov. Students are given the choice: to live in student houses or rent urban housing, the cost of which will be from 450 PLN / month.
Rzeszow is a scientific, industrial and cultural center of the Subcarpathian Voivodeship. In the use of students equipped lecture halls, computer laboratories, libraries, a printing center, an academic club.
At 10 km from Rzeszow there is a student Center for Tourism and Recreation, which combines the functions of a campus and a modern conference and recreation complex. The Center has created the conditions for organizing events, conferences, congresses, training and recreation.
The selection committee is held twice a year:
An additional fee is paid for training in English - 200 zlotys.
For admission to the undergraduate, you must provide a B2 Certificate in English and a certificate of general secondary education.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.