Wroclaw University - State University in Poland. Its history began in the distant 1702, more than a century later, it continues to be popular and appreciates its well-deserved reputation. The main building is located in the Polish city of Wroclaw. The educational institution is always in the TOP 10 of the best for higher education in Poland, and it is recognized as one of the oldest and most honorable. The university also regularly occupies the best positions in the rankings of international universities.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The university is large. More than 21 thousand students study there. The university receives citizens of Poland and foreigners from Europe, the CIS. At the same time, foreigners account for only 3 percent. Students often participate in international exchange programs, so they can visit the United States and Europe for educational purposes.
The university teaches 1700 teachers, each of whom has a responsible attitude towards his duties.
The university is part of the EUA group, which indicates a desire to meet European standards.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.