The leading institution of higher education in China is the University of Science & Technology Beijing (USTB). This is a public institution, founded in 1952 through the merger of 5 colleges. The University of Science and Technology is located in Beijing.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
UniversityofScience & Technology Beijing is a prestigious institution that is known for its developments in the field of steel, alloys and materials. The most popular directions are "Engineering", "History of science and technology".
USTB research focuses on solving major scientific and technical problems in the modernization of metallurgical and materials science production, as well as the development of new technologies. University scientists have achieved many breakthroughs in technology research.
At the moment, in the rankings of their country the university takes the 30th place. Among the international educational institutions, he is on 631 positions. Beijing University of Science and Technology has a high education quality indicator. Employers are happy to hire graduates from the institution.
Among the famous graduates worth noting:
A large number of university professors are foreign specialists.
The main campus of the institution is geographically located in the city of Beijing. Its total area is about 557 858 m². The institution offers all the conditions for sports, fitness, as well as for artistic performances. Plus, there is also a swimming pool and a water park. Newly built comfortable dormitories are provided to foreign citizens. In the main building there is a library containing thousands of books and valuable works. On the basis of the institution there are research centers and laboratories.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.