Beijing university of technology is one of the leading universities in China in the selection of technical specialties. In addition, it offers programs in the humanities, pedagogy, law, economics, and management.
The teaching staff is about 3 thousand specialists with scientific degrees, including doctors of sciences. This is a state university that provides scholarships to successful students with exchange programs with European and American universities.
Employers in China and many other countries offer good positions to graduates of Beijing university of technology with the possibility of career growth - having received a university diploma, you can count on an interesting and successful future. The university has open preparatory courses and Chinese language courses.
You can choose this course, and then continue to study at a university on programs with the Chinese language of instruction.
This is a great option to enhance your knowledge of the language during the summer or winter holidays.
The program allows you to obtain the necessary knowledge in the relevant disciplines, to practice the Chinese language.
The obtained diploma opens up great opportunities and gives a chance for a successful future career in the chosen field.
The university offers accommodation in a three-star hotel or in a hostel: in the first case, the cost of living will be from $ 590 per month, in the second - about $ 190 / month. Food in China is cheap: there is a cafe on the university territory, with both traditional cuisine and European cuisine - $ 150-200 a month for food will be enough.
The university has its own research and scientific centers, a large library, lounges, sports facilities. All classrooms comply with international standards, have the necessary furniture and appliances for an effective educational process.
The academic year at the university is divided into 2 semesters, there are holidays. Additional costs will range from $ 120 per month (for payment of electricity, communications, tickets for public transport, leisure) + an admission fee of $ 85 is charged for admission to bachelor's programs.
Admission to Beijing university of technology is based on exam results.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.