Beihang University (BUAA) was founded in 1952 and is one of the strongest state higher educational institutions in China. The university provides an opportunity to study at the following faculties:
The leading areas of study at BUAA are computer science, science, engineering and technology.
Undergraduate programs at the university are implemented in the following areas:
This program is intended for training in the following subjects:
The Chinese Language Learning Center (CLTC) provides students with a variety of study programs: basic Chinese, spoken Chinese, scientific and technological Chinese, etc.
To help understand Chinese culture, history, society, and traditions, CLTC offers activities such as linguistic practice, scenic visits, and trips outside Beijing.
The main goal of the center is to teach students basic and practical Chinese, which is why CLTC focuses on the comprehensive improvement of listening, speaking and writing skills, which allows graduates to develop careers and take HSK tests.
The university provides a hostel to its students:
BUAA is located in the capital of China - Beijing. The material and technical base of the university includes:
The university has a two-semester academic year.
To enter the educational institution you must:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.