Hebei Normal University in 1902 began academic activities. Hebei Normal University is one of the best public universities in China. Its abbreviation is HNU. This educational center is always present in the TOP 80 universities of the country, and also invariably occupies an honorable place in the list of 5% of the prestigious universities of the whole world.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
HNU is a large university where over 39 thousand students receive education. Not only Chinese citizens, but also foreign applicants can enroll in this university. The academic staff consists of more than 3 thousand teachers.
As for the infrastructure, it is sufficiently developed and includes educational buildings, its own library and a student dormitory.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.