* Beijing language and culture university
Description of Beijing language and culture university
- Founded: 1962
- Location: Beijing, China
- Language of instruction: Chinese
- Number of students: about 13,000
- Rating in China: 393.
Beijing language and culture university allows you to fully immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the Chinese language and gain effective knowledge. The university is valued internationally and is one of the best in its industry. There are standard and short-term programs. This is a state higher education institution, which allows you to receive a scholarship with high academic performance. In addition to education, the university will give students extensive knowledge about the culture and history of China, about its traditions and customs.
The teaching staff consists of 4,500 specialists, most of them are candidates and doctors of sciences. The university has agreements with foreign partners: students are given the opportunity to internship or graduate from another prestigious university.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Beijing language and culture university
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students can live in dorms in both double and single rooms - each has air conditioning, internet, a refrigerator, a TV and a bathroom. The cost of renting a single room is $ 500 per month, space in a double room is two times cheaper. Students can eat at the university cafe, which will cost from $ 150 per month.
Activities Beijing language and culture university
After studying, students participate in various thematic meetings, develop their creative and other abilities, communicate with classmates from other countries. On weekends, tours around Beijing and other cities of China are available, which will allow you to even better know the history and culture of the country.
Facilities and equipment at Beijing language and culture university
The university is equipped with everything necessary, there is video and audio equipment that increases the efficiency of the educational process, a library and a sports complex are available. The university is constantly evolving, improving the equipment of educational and other classrooms.
Admission dates and extra charges
Bachelor's programs are divided into semesters, short-term programs have different frequency. Additional financial expenses will range from $ 120 per month: for transport, communications, recreation.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For applicants, there are very loyal requirements: you only need a school certificate and a desire to enter. You do not even need to know the Chinese language - it will be taught during training. The percentage of admission is about 90%.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Beijing language and culture university
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.