Renmin University of China (RUC) is a higher public educational institution in China, founded in 1937. The main areas of study at the university are art, humanities and social sciences, and management. More than 25,000 students study at RUC, 4% of whom are foreign nationals. The university is in the TOP-30 of the best educational institutions in the country.
The International Undergraduate Program (BBA) includes interdisciplinary studies that, through a series of business courses, provide invaluable insights into both Western and Eastern management approaches. This innovative program, based on the experience of teachers and accredited by AACSB and EQUIS, is designed to train a new generation of professional businessmen who will lead the future of international companies and organizations.
The university offers a large selection of programs aimed at obtaining a master's degree:
For the successful completion of the master's program, students must fill out the necessary loans in their specialty and defend a master's thesis under the scientific supervision.
The university campus is located in Beijing and has its own library.
The academic year at the university is divided into three academic semesters: autumn, spring and summer. In one semester, usually 19 weeks, the last two examinations. The fall semester begins on September 10, the spring semester in mid-February, and the summer semester lasts from the beginning to the end of July.
Students are enrolled based on the results of entrance examinations. The advantage of admission will be passing a standardized test.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.