Universidade Federal Rural de Pernambuco (UFRPE) is an institution of higher education in Brazil that specializes in agricultural sciences. The history of the existence of the Federal University of Pernambuco begins in the distant 1914. Over the entire period, the university has collected a considerable amount of positive feedback. The geographical location of the main body - Recife.
A large number of students are keen to get an education in this Brazilian educational institution. This is logical, since the Universidade Federal Rural de Pernambuco UFRPE consistently occupies high positions in the ranking, falling to five percent among the most prestigious universities in the world, and also always is in the top 40 universities in Brazil.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Universidade Federal Rural de Pernambuco is considered a relatively small university, and in the period of study can provide 15,000 training places. Not only locals can get an education here, but also applicants from other cities or countries. The number of teachers is 1500 people. There is a student exchange program. Detailed information can be obtained on the pages of social networks of the university.
All students UFRPE can use the library, which is located on the territory of the university. Visitors are given the opportunity to stay in a student dormitory, which is also located in the vicinity of the main building.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.