In the largest city of Brazil is the University of Sao Paulo. Being a public institution, the University of Sao Paulo (USP) presents itself as the flagship of higher education in Brazil. The beginning of academic activity dates back to 1934.
According to statistics, indicators of academic activity put the USP in first place in the Brazilian ranking of higher education institutions. Leaders of the best universities in the world have found a place on their list for the University of Sao Paulo for several years already. The most popular fields of study in this university:
The teaching of the university is of such a quality that it allows it to be on this criterion of the best universities in the world. The Brazilian labor market absorbs graduates of theUSP without a trace. World employers also appreciate the diploma of the São Paulo University.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
The educational institution from Sao Paulo is huge in size. At the same time, 74,000 students receive knowledge. Access to knowledge is not limited to foreigners, but their presence is small - about 2 percent. Such a large number of students are trained by the appropriate teaching staff - approximately 5,000 people. Student exchange programs attract a large number of people who want to get a new experience of communication and additional knowledge in another state.
Of course, such a large university should have a huge library. It satisfies the demands of students in the everyday planned replenishment of knowledge.
The University of São Paulo is a permanent member of such well-known groups as CRUB, RENEX and IFPU.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.