The Federal University of Justice Fora UFJF (abbreviated UFJF ) it is a state-type educational institution that has been actively involved in academic and scientific activities since 1960 in Brazil. Currently, the main building of the university is located in Juiz de Foret.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
Of course, this is the Brazilian university that many young people dream of. After all, UFJF is a top 30 university in the country. In addition, the UFJF Universiade proves from year to year that it has the right to be in the top of the best universities in the world.
During the course, students are provided with access to the scientific library of the university. Also, the hostel is on campus. The Brazilian higher education institution is actively developing, has experience working with various scientific associations and groups, including the National Development Association (RENEX), Conselho de Reitores das Universidades Brasileiras (CRUB) and the OpenCourseWare Consortium (OCW).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.