One of the largest Brazilian educational centers is the University of Campinas (abbreviation institution - UNICAMP). This is a state university, which has been functioning since 1966. Over the years, the University of Campinas has been recognized not only in its own country, but also in the world.
In its country, the institution currently takes 2 place, and in the international ranking - 248. Outstanding specialists are issued from the University of Campinas from such directions:
The educational institution has a high indicator of the quality of education. By this criterion he is included in the 200 best universities in the world. Employers of large international companies have a great interest in the graduates of the institution.
Information on the program can be found on the official website of the school.
The University is a part of such associations as:
The main campus of the institution is territorially located in the picturesque city of Campinas, Brazil. The educational institution owns all that is necessary, which creates a pleasant atmosphere for students both in education and in living.
At the disposal of students is a large library, sports complexes and grounds for playing football, volleyball, basketball, etc. Also there is a swimming pool, a comfortable hostel for foreign citizens, research laboratories and cultural centers.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.